Author Topic: Labor nominee Acosta cut deal with billionaire guilty in sex abuse case  (Read 603 times)

Offline DB

There was once a time — before the investigations, before the sexual abuse conviction — when rich and famous men loved to hang around with Jeffrey Epstein, a billionaire money manager who loved to party.

They visited his mansion in Palm Beach, Fla. They flew on his jet to join him at his private estate on the Caribbean island of Little Saint James. They even joked about his taste in younger women.

President Trump called Epstein a “terrific guy” back in 2002, saying that “he’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/labor-nominee-acosta-cut-deal-with-billionaire-in-sex-abuse-case-involving-40-underage-girls/2017/03/21/d33271a8-0d85-11e7-ab07-07d9f521f6b5_story.html?utm_term=.1d70a5f74fc8

Offline DB

I would have thought Trump would have done everything possible not to bring back his connections with Epstein...

Offline Frank Cannon

I would have thought Trump would have done everything possible not to bring back his connections with Epstein...

What connections? This guy partnered with the Feds and he cut the best deal he could. Guy went to jail and his life is screwed. Should Acosta have shot him in the skull on live TV and stuck his decapitated head on a pike outside of his office?

Offline DB

What connections? This guy partnered with the Feds and he cut the best deal he could. Guy went to jail and his life is screwed. Should Acosta have shot him in the skull on live TV and stuck his decapitated head on a pike outside of his office?

What connections?

How about nominating the guy that cut a deal for a friend of Tump's that you and I would never get for very heinous crimes against children. Epstein is the lowest of low - a buddy of both Bill Clinton and Trump. Those connections...

I'll add one more thing, it isn't like those friends of Epstein didn't know what he was doing. How many lives did they seriously damage/destroy for their pleasure?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 01:01:05 am by DB »