Author Topic: Dianne Feinstein accuses Gorsuch of not being 'for the little guy' . . . immediately regrets it  (Read 239 times)

rangerrebew

Dianne Feinstein accuses Gorsuch of not being 'for the little guy' . . . immediately regrets it

By Robert Laurie —— Bio and Archives March 21, 2017

Earlier today, Senator Dianne Feinstein thought she’d play a little game of “gotcha” with Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch. This is a terrible idea. Gorsuch’s performance has, so far, been absolutely stellar.  Anyone who thinks they’re going to score a cheap political point during his confirmation hearing is in for a rude awakening.

Feinstein decided that a weak cheap-shot could make the idea that Gorsuch isn’t “for the little guy” stick.  She was badly mistaken. Gorsuch began to rattle off cases that destroyed her premise, before summing things up thusly:

“I’d like to convey to you, from the bottom of my heart, that I’m a fair judge.  ...Senator, I can’t guarantee you more than that.”

http://canadafreepress.com/article/dianne-feinstein-accuses-gorsuch-of-not-being-for-the-little-guy-.-.-.-imme
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 09:53:05 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline bolobaby

Despite the headline, I sincerely doubt Feinstein "regrets" anything.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!