Author Topic: Flat of feet and -itis of tendon  (Read 292 times)

rangerrebew

Flat of feet and -itis of tendon
« on: March 22, 2017, 10:56:06 am »
Flat of feet and -itis of tendon
May 10, 2011 at 5:56 pm

For those of you concerned about my foot pain saga (there must be at least one of you, right, Mom?), I saw the podiatrist today. She felt up my feet, took some x-rays and told me I most likely have tendonitis and I most definitely have flat feet.

I knew I had a flat chest, but the flat feet thing is new to me. Can we complete the trifecta and get me a flat stomach, too? I’m not sure if I’ve always had flat feet or if my morbid obesity helped flatten them or if it’s a new thing unrelated to that. Regardless, I am no longer supposed to walk barefoot. Anywhere. Even if I’m just shuffling around the house I need to have sandals with a good arch support. She recommended some brands for that.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Flat of feet and -itis of tendon
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 11:14:22 am »
I have had flat feet all my life. That never gave me a problem, of itself, and I have had many jobs which kept me on my feet all day.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis