Author Topic: Fox News suspends Judge Andrew Napolitano over British spying claim: Report  (Read 3582 times)

Offline GrouchoTex

He has evidence that it was....

Bond...James Bond

Offline DiogenesLamp

Blindly trusting either side is a recipe for disaster IMO.

You get that you are actually blind to the facts,  and that you are allied with one side rather than the other?   

Remind me not to have you in my foxhole.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

P.S. Don't trust the Brits' either.  There have been many, many allegations over the years about the American government using the Brits for eavesdropping on American citizens on American soil.  We should expect them to deny this, because all intelligence services lie.  They will even lie under oath.  [Don't thank them; it's just what they do.])

Thank you.  Precisely what I said.  You will not get them to admit they ever did anything against either the letter or the spirit of the law.   

Not gonna happen. 
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

Point of fact: he only "lost his nerve" with regard to HRC being the alternative.

A condition which would have been magnitudes of levels worse.   I am almost angry that stubborn and prideful people nearly let that witch get so close.   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline the_doc

Point of fact: he only "lost his nerve" with regard to HRC being the alternative.

Oh, I definitely am pleased that a fair number of NeverTrumpers lost their nerve.  But I was an unshakeably conscientious objector.  I regarded Trump as the lesser of two devils, not merely the lesser of two evils.  I could not conscientiously vote for him no matter what. 

Anyway, America is in God's hands, not in Trump's hands as commonly supposed.  (If you will pardon a metaphor, Trump's hands are way too small.)  I would even go so far as to say that we are in God's hands whether or not we survive the things that will hit us in 2017 and beyond.  (That is a supremely comforting perspective even if it is way beyond Levin's grasp.)

I commend to your reading The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn, a Jewish Christian

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Oh, I definitely am pleased that a fair number of NeverTrumpers lost their nerve.  But I was an unshakeably conscientious objector.  I regarded Trump as the lesser of two devils, not merely the lesser of two evils.  I could not conscientiously vote for him no matter what. 

Anyway, America is in God's hands, not in Trump's hands as commonly supposed.  (If you will pardon a metaphor, Trump's hands are way too small.)  I would even go so far as to say that we are in God's hands whether or not we survive the things that will hit us in 2017 and beyond.  (That is a supremely comforting perspective even if it is way beyond Levin's grasp.)

I commend to your reading The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn, a Jewish Christian.

I understand what you're saying; I just saw my duty differently.  BTW - Glenn Beck never became a Trump voter either.

And, I think I have The Harbinger on my reading list.  Which is long...may I live long enough to finish the list.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

You get that you are actually blind to the facts,  and that you are allied with one side rather than the other?   

Remind me not to have you in my foxhole.

How on earth would you gather that from what I wrote?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

Telepathy. Can't you tell?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Nonsense. Levin is as big of a media whore as any of the other AM radio screamers and he jumped ship when his ratings started going down. Same as Limblob.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Nonsense. Levin is as big of a media whore as any of the other AM radio screamers and he jumped ship when his ratings started going down. Same as Limblob.

I didn't realize that you listen to Levin.

Offline DiogenesLamp

Well if you go back and read what you actual wrote...

"Blindly trusting either side is a recipe for disaster IMO."

... it seems like a pretty fair response to it. 

We are in fact actually blind as to what is the truth,  and if all else was equal,  we would therefore have no reason to believe once side above the other.

But it isn't equal.   One of the contestants is "our guy"  and the other is "our enemy."   

That you would give them equal footing in an area where we are in fact literally blind to the truth is an error in judgement in my opinion.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

Telepathy. Can't you tell?

Awesome rebuttal.   I am in awe of your intellectual brilliance.    It doesn't sound at all like a third grader saying "I know you are,  but what am I?"   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

Awesome rebuttal.   I am in awe of your intellectual brilliance.    It doesn't sound at all like a third grader saying "I know you are,  but what am I?"

Thank you. I'll return the awe of your intellectual brilliance once you actually find the switch and turn it on.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline the_doc

I didn't realize that you listen to Levin.

This is not in evidence, Sanguine.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Trump isn't the guy I wanted but he's the best hope we have now.  Because he's not one of 'them' - which is why the establishment never intended to treat him as a legitimately elected leader. He horned in on their franchise.

Why is this so difficult for some to understand?

Because they don't want to understand or accept this.  They are way too happy joining the libs and the media is trashing Trump. 

Admittedly, he gives them lots of openings.  But just because you have an opening doesn't mean you have to take it.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline DB

The truth is the truth. Truth is even more important when it is unwelcome. Particularly when important issues are at stake.