Author Topic: Ohio pilot, wife found dead in apparent fentanyl overdose, police say  (Read 547 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
CBS/AP March 18, 2017, 8:19 PM
Ohio pilot, wife found dead in apparent fentanyl overdose, police say

CENTERVILLE, Ohio -- Family members say a woman found dead along with her airline pilot husband from apparent fentanyl overdoses had long batted drug problems.

Police say the children of 36-year-old Brian Halye and 34-year-old Courtney Halye found their bodies at their home in Centerville near Dayton. They were discovered by their four children, who called 911, CBS affiliate WHIO reports.

Continued: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ohio-pilot-wife-found-dead-in-apparent-fentanyl-overdose/

May they rest in peace, not one's idea of stereotypical drug users, so iow, this epidemic is everywhere, at least, across upper, middle lower classes in the states that seem particularly afflicted with this. I'm not positive it is a big problem in every state but it does seem to be in states such as Ohio.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 03:54:10 am by TomSea »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Ohio pilot, wife found dead in apparent fentanyl overdose, police say
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 06:32:55 am »
May they rest in peace, not one's idea of stereotypical drug users, so iow, this epidemic is everywhere, at least, across upper, middle lower classes in the states that seem particularly afflicted with this. I'm not positive it is a big problem in every state but it does seem to be in states such as Ohio.
They didn't live long enough to make it to skid row. Sadly, their 4 children found them, and at the ages of 34 and 36, that would mean the kids are likely no older than mid teens.

It really sucks for them.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Re: Ohio pilot, wife found dead in apparent fentanyl overdose, police say
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 01:40:49 pm »
Brian Halye was a pilot for Spirit Airlines.
Thankful that even if he flew while under the influence, no one was hurt.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org