Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi: Donald Trump owes Obama an apology (CBS)  (Read 694 times)

Offline corbe

Nancy Pelosi: Donald Trump owes Obama an apology (CBS)
« on: March 19, 2017, 03:05:48 am »
Nancy Pelosi: Donald Trump owes Obama an apology

By/ Jake Miller/ CBS News/ March 18, 2017, 1:18 PM

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-California, said Friday that President Trump should apologize to former President Obama – and the American people – for his unsubstantiated charge that Mr. Obama had Trump Tower wiretapped during the 2016 campaign. The Democratic leader spoke with Face the Nation moderator John Dickerson in an interview that will air Sunday.

Pelosi commended Republican Rep. Tom Cole of Oklahoma, who suggested Friday that Mr. Trump should apologize to his predecessor. “Good for him. Good for him for saying that,” she said.

“It’s not just about this allegation that President Trump has made,” Pelosi explained. “It’s about the frivolity of it all. I call him the Deflector-in-Chief. He’ll come up with anything to change the subject from something that’s not going well for him...he comes up with these schemes, which are beneath the dignity - not only beneath the dignity of the office of the president, beneath the responsibility of the President of the United States to respect the office he serves in.”

Mr. Trump first leveled the accusation about wiretapping earlier this month:

In the weeks since, no evidence has emerged to back up the president’s claim. His administration has tried to walk it back, arguing the quotes around the words “wires tapped” in the president’s tweet suggested he didn’t mean for the charge to be taken literally. Top Intelligence Committee lawmakers in both parties and both chambers have said they’ve seen no evidence Mr. Trump was surveilled by the government during the campaign. The FBI has reportedly even pressured the Justice Department to publicly disavow the president’s tweet – something the DoJ has not yet done.

FBI Director James Comey is scheduled to testify Monday before Congress, and Pelosi said she hopes members ask him for clarity on the wiretapping controversy.

“I hope that…they would ask him to deny…that what the president charged President Obama with, wiretapping him, is not true,” Pelosi said.

The Democratic leader also addressed the simmering controversy over the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia, repeating her call for an outside, independent investigation of the issue and arguing that investigations “can only go so far within the Congress.”

<..snip..>

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/nancy-pelosi-president-donald-trump-owes-obama-an-apology-wiretapping/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Vulcan

Re: Nancy Pelosi: Donald Trump owes Obama an apology (CBS)
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 03:25:28 am »

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 03:26:22 am »
 :pigs fly: :pigs fly:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2017, 03:56:55 am »
Friday must have been one of her 'conscious' days, where she is able to remember her name, and she knows what day it is. Most of her days now are just a fog of confusion and disorientation. But once in a while she comes out of the dementia she lives in long enough to say something stupid. Then she hibernates back into her confused daze until the next time. Almost all of her statements and functions are managed by her staff. Pelosi herself is much too far gone to be able to function on a day to day level.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2017, 05:04:16 am »
What a dirty whore.  I would l8ke like to slap my dick on her face just for fun.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2017, 05:12:36 am »
What a dirty whore.  I would l8ke like to slap my dick on her face just for fun.

What has your 'richard' ever done to you?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2017, 05:18:20 am »
Trump should slap his dick on all the people who oppose him.  They have got no right to question the tweets of the President of the World. 

#1 the President can accuse and investigate anybody he wants to.
#2 Pelosi is a dirty whore.
#3 It is long past time we started rounding these traitors up.

isn't Pelosi half Indian or something?  She's not even a real American.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2017, 03:23:49 pm »
Trump should slap his dick on all the people who oppose him.  They have got no right to question the tweets of the President of the World. 

#1 the President can accuse and investigate anybody he wants to.
#2 Pelosi is a dirty whore.
#3 It is long past time we started rounding these traitors up.

isn't Pelosi half Indian or something?  She's not even a real American.

Pelosi half Indian? I think you may be getting her confused with Princess Moonbat Feathers Warren.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.