Author Topic: Donna Brazile No Longer Protecting Clinton, Admits Debate Collusion  (Read 496 times)

rangerrebew

Donna Brazile No Longer Protecting Clinton, Admits Debate Collusion
By Andrew West March 17, 2017

The corruption that has so thoroughly permeated the democratic party came to light in 2016 after a series of powerful and damning leaks by Julian Assange and Wikileaks.

Hillary Clinton was at the center of the debacle entirely, with a vast majority of the incriminating information released by Assange being pieced together to paint a portrait of an unbelievably corrupt politician who would stop at nothing to become President.  The accusations and evidence against Clinton point to months of concerted effort not only to subvert her challenger Bernie Sanders, but also to gain an upper hand on the republican party by secretly supporting Donald Trump and receiving information regarding debate questions long before they were asked.

That last accusation just gained a lot more notoriety after DNC operative Donna Brazile has finally admitted to assisting Clinton in exactly this way.

http://constitution.com/donna-brazile-no-longer-protecting-clinton-admits-debate-collusion/
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 12:43:57 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline PoloSec

Re: Donna Brazile No Longer Protecting Clinton, Admits Debate Collusion
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 01:14:46 pm »
Wait for it, the MSM will be all over this; their reporting should go on for weeks.   :silly:   :thud:   :tongue2:
Facts, Reason, Logic and Common Sense when consistently applied ultimately leads to the proper conclusion!  It worked for our Founding Fathers.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 01:44:16 pm »
Funny....just saw a 'quote' from her on my FB newsfeed, regarding providing questions prior to the debate...that she was "standing up for social justice".    :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2017, 02:20:26 pm »
@rangerrebew

I don't see a problem.  Clinton would answer the questions as a Democrat would, and that would be the problem, not that she had some questions beforehand.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2017, 02:36:20 pm »
I lost all respect (well, what little I may have had) for Brazile when it got out that she put up with Clinton's abuse and racism.  I'm glad she's trying to recover some self-respect.