Author Topic: Tillerson On North Korea — Military Action ‘Is On The Table’  (Read 466 times)

rangerrebew

Tillerson On North Korea — Military Action ‘Is On The Table’
Photo of Christian Datoc
Christian Datoc
Reporter
7:54 AM 03/17/2017

Rex Tillerson told reporters in Seoul, South Korea Friday that a military response is “on the table” if North Korea takes military action threatening South Korean or U.S. forces.

“Certainly, we do not want things to get to a military conflict,” the secretary of state said in response to a question from CNN. “Obviously if North Korea takes actions that threatens the South Korean forces or our own forces, then that would be met with an appropriate response.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/17/tillerson-on-north-korea-military-action-is-on-the-table/#ixzz4bbZ9uLgU

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Tillerson On North Korea — Military Action ‘Is On The Table’
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 01:46:09 am »
Sometimes, the lunatics in North Korea look like they're crazier than the Iranians.

Tilleson may just be jawbonin', but he has a point.

Perhaps the only way to eliminate the North Korean threat is by ... well... eliminating North Korea, or at least those who run the regime there.

Gonna have to work this through with China first.
I don't think the Russians would bother to intervene.

Offline Mom MD

Re: Tillerson On North Korea — Military Action ‘Is On The Table’
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 02:53:22 am »
Sometimes, the lunatics in North Korea look like they're crazier than the Iranians.

Tilleson may just be jawbonin', but he has a point.

Perhaps the only way to eliminate the North Korean threat is by ... well... eliminating North Korea, or at least those who run the regime there.

Gonna have to work this through with China first.
I don't think the Russians would bother to intervene.

Honestly I don't think China would intervene either. They would publicly protest and saber rattle, but in reality I think they would be relieved to be rid of the little nutburger themselves.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 02:54:00 am by Mom MD »
God is still in control