Author Topic: Pudgeball Amy Schumer Blames ‘Alt-Right’ for Poor Reviews of Netflix Special  (Read 614 times)

rangerrebew

Pudgeball Amy Schumer Blames ‘Alt-Right’ for Poor Reviews of Netflix Special

March 17, 2017| by Donn Marten

Trump hating leftist comic Amy Schumer isn’t taking the boatload of bad reviews of her overhyped new Netflix special lightly.

After “Amy Schumer: The Leather Special” was greeted by brickbats, the weight-challenged whiner refused to accept that people may have simply thought that the show sucked. Instead, in true liberal fashion she chose to float conspiracy theories and blame all of her failings on evil bogeymen.

In this case, the nebulous Alt-Right who have become a favorite punching bag for the demented left.

http://downtrend.com/donn-marten/pudgeball-amy-schumer-blames-alt-right-for-poor-reviews-of-netflix-special
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 05:17:21 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Are the democrats dumping Madam Clinton's "vast right wing conspiracy" too?

Offline LMAO

The human ego. This is what human beings do. Saying "I'm a failure" is one of the toughest things for people to do. So it's somebody else's fault why I failed
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Jabba the Slut is one talentless bitch.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I don't hate her to the extent many others do, but I started watching this and found it pretty bad. Even the audience seemed to not want to be there.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Amy Schumer, a.k.a. Miss Piggy, is simply not funny, like most far-Left so called 'comedians'. The problem is that most of her "humor" is about sex. Specifically, it is her having sex with someone or others having sex with her. Given her distinct physical proportions, and unappealing appearance, this is not a topic that most people want to think about.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Amy Schumer, a.k.a. Miss Piggy, is simply not funny, like most far-Left so called 'comedians'. The problem is that most of her "humor" is about sex. Specifically, it is her having sex with someone or others having sex with her. Given her distinct physical proportions, and unappealing appearance, this is not a topic that most people want to think about.

This one is an hour of her talking about her lady bits.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This one is an hour of her talking about her lady bits.
Amy Schumer is as funny as:
Joy Behar (who? I guess she's supposed to be a comedian or something?)
Rosie O'Donnell  (the most mean, angry, unfunny, person ever)
Whoppi Goldberg  (never understood her humor)
Sarah Silverman  (the most putrid, disgusting, person performing today, and that takes a lot to achieve)

They're all in the same club. Their far-Left agenda is far more important to all of them than being actually funny or even being simply entertaining, ever was.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 06:01:27 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The weird thing is, when she started out, Amy Schumer (notwithstanding her lack of comedic talent) wasn't as heavy as she is now. That was the big part of her schtick: she was this kinda-hot-looking girl who'd stand up on stage and make crude sex jokes.

I'm not sure if it's fame or just plain age, but the inner ugly is slowly radiating outward. In a few years, she'll be at Lena Dunham's level. *shudders*
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024