Author Topic: Soros Strikes Back After GOP Senators Call for Probe Into State Department Influence  (Read 348 times)

rangerrebew

Soros Strikes Back After GOP Senators Call for Probe Into State Department Influence

March 17, 2017| by Donn Marten

Scheming Hungarian vampire George Soros is using the New York Times as a megaphone to save his miserable ass after several Republican senators called for an investigation into State Department dealings with his global octopus.

Soros and his myriad organizations are fully integrated into the global power structure and in addition to promoting a dangerously evolved form of communism abroad are also likely behind the anti-Trump protests in America.

The senators led by Utah’s Mike Lee send a letter to Secretary of State Rex Tillerson demanding that he conduct a review on whether US taxpayer money is being funneled to support leftist groups in Europe including Macedonia and Albania.

http://downtrend.com/donn-marten/soros-strikes-back-after-gop-senators-call-for-probe-into-state-department-influence
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 05:14:47 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Bookmark.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
I thought we weren't supposed to follow the money anymore.