Author Topic: NSA Documents Prove Surveillance of Donald Trump and Alex Jones  (Read 598 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NSA Documents Prove Surveillance of Donald Trump and Alex Jones
Bombshell discovery shows targets of NSA's "Project Dragnet"
Jerome Corsi | Infowars.com - March 19, 2017

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Infowars.com have obtained credible information from law enforcement sources regarding individual records of U.S. citizens under National Security Agency (NSA) electronic surveillance in the years 2004 through 2010 – a database that suggests both Donald J. Trump and Alex Jones were under illegal, unauthorized government monitoring during those years.

Michael Zullo, formerly the commander and chief investigator of the Cold Case Posse (CCP), a special investigative group created in 2006 in the office of Joseph M. Arpaio, formerly the sheriff in Maricopa County, an Arizona State Certified Law Enforcement Agency, headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, provided sections of the database to Infowars.com.

more
https://www.infowars.com/nsa-documents-prove-surveillance-on-donald-trump-and-alex-jones/

Up on Drudge...take it for what it's worth and consider the source.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

Re: NSA Documents Prove Surveillance of Donald Trump and Alex Jones
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 11:20:27 pm »
Well, that was a minute I won't ever get back.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 11:29:34 pm »

:silly:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2017, 12:59:05 am »

This article is a perfect example of clickbait spin and why Infowars has zero credibility. Of course Jones and Trump are in the Project Dragnet (Hammer servers) database. I suspect over 100 million Americans are in that database as the way Project Dragnet worked was to collect all communication data on everyone that had any foreign communication, from a phone call to a foreign relative to buying something from a foreign company.

This is akin almost to Jones proclaiming a conspiracy to leak his personal information because his name is found in the phone book. 

I suspect most members here are in that database, as well as even their grandmother.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 01:39:05 am by AbaraXas »