Author Topic: Parts of Los Angeles ethnically cleansed of white people have a new look  (Read 507 times)

rangerrebew

March 16, 2017
Parts of Los Angeles ethnically cleansed of white people have a new look
By Ed Straker

The heavily Hispanic neighborhood of Boyle Heights in Los Angeles declared victory recently when they managed to drive a "white" art gallery from the neighborhood. Community groups have been battling to drive out art galleries out of fear of "gentrification", the code word for white people.

Almost from the moment it opened its doors last year Pssst, a nonprofit gallery, and its creators, have been the focus of protests and criticism on social media.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/03/parts_of_los_angeles_ethnically_cleansed_of_white_people_have_a_new_look.html#ixzz4bUP8oFmb
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I think this art gallery situation has been discussed before.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Shortly after my parents arrived in America they lived in Boyle Heights, their first child, died a baby, is buried there in the family plot of the lady that helped care for him because my parents were so poor and the lady loved him so much, her name was Boyle. Back in the fifties it was a nice place, by the late sixties it wasn't safe for them to visit the cemetery anymore because of the Black gangs. Now even the Blacks have been pushed out.