Author Topic: Detroit Area Mom And Son Become Father And Daughter  (Read 996 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Detroit Area Mom And Son Become Father And Daughter
« on: March 16, 2017, 01:27:27 pm »
DETROIT, MI — A transgender mother and son from Metro Detroit are becoming father and daughter as both transition to the gender identity they say they were born with. Erica Maison surprised now 15-year-old Corey Maison with a gift of estrogen hormone replacement therapy in 2015 then revealed she had struggled with her own gender identity.

Eric Mason, the parent, said he was inspired by his daughter’s willingness to come to terms with her identity and decided to confront the feelings he had wrestled with since childhood – that he was a boy trapped inside a girl’s body.

http://patch.com/michigan/detroit/detroit-area-mom-son-become-father-daughter?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=blasts&utm_medium=social&utm_content=national

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Re: Detroit Area Mom And Son Become Father And Daughter
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 02:13:52 pm »
Used to be these things called MENTAL Institutions to help people "wrestling" with their feeeeeeelings.

Any, especially parents, who encourage, enable or facilitate a minor in this stupidity should be criminally charged with neglect/child abuse since they're unwilling or incapable of actually parenting their children.

So if I understand this correctly, the "mom" is to now become the "father" and the "son" is to now become the "daughter"?
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 02:31:07 pm »
Used to be these things called MENTAL Institutions to help people "wrestling" with their feeeeeeelings.

Any, especially parents, who encourage, enable or facilitate a minor in this stupidity should be criminally charged with neglect/child abuse since they're unwilling or incapable of actually parenting their children.

So if I understand this correctly, the "mom" is to now become the "father" and the "son" is to now become the "daughter"?

@SZonian

Seems to me in this case it was the child that encouraged the parent.

None of this makes any sense to me,but I figure these people have enough problems as it is,and don't need me adding to their grief. As long as it isn't made mandatory I don't really care what they do to themselves.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2017, 02:49:18 pm »
@SZonian

None of this makes any sense to me,but I figure these people have enough problems as it is,and don't need me adding to their grief. As long as it isn't made mandatory I don't really care what they do to themselves.
Agreed. However when children are involved it is impossible to know if the child is the one with 'mixed feelings' or if the feelings were induced by the parents. Children want to please their parents.

That's why I believe all this 'trans' crap should be illegal for children until they are at least 18.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2017, 04:26:22 pm »
Agreed. However when children are involved it is impossible to know if the child is the one with 'mixed feelings' or if the feelings were induced by the parents. Children want to please their parents.

@240B

Well,SOME children want to please their parents,but it seems to me like most of the ones I see in public want to piss them off.

When was the last time you went to a laundromat on a Sat or Sun afternoon? If it's been a while,go and you will see what I am talking about.

That's why I believe all this 'trans' crap should be illegal for children until they are at least 18.

It HAS to still be illegal. Children are minors and can't legally make decisions for themselves,and epic life-changing decisions like this are so far out of the "rational wheelhouse" there is no way in HELL even a parent can give approval for something like that.

What MUST be done is some religious organization (they are the only ones with pockets deep enough to finance this) needs to file a lawsuit against the parent in this case to stop it from continuing. Once you establish a precedent,it is recognized as illegal,and no doctor is going to risk his practice by supporting it.

IMHO,that won't  happen,though. Religious organizations are all about finding issues to be outraged about in order to pull in donations,they ain't about spending money to stop outrages. If they did that the cash flow would stop.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 04:26:48 pm by sneakypete »

Offline rodamala

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2017, 06:00:23 pm »

Once upon a time any "medical professional"  caught disfiguring these mental cases would have their license to practice medicine revoked.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2017, 09:52:12 pm »
@SZonian

What the adults do to themselves without causing other harm or expense to anyone else is of no concern to me...but perpetrating this on a minor, who can't vote, can't enlist, can't buy a beer or a whole list of other things but can "decide" to mutilate their bodies?

Does not compute.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2017, 10:02:40 pm »
What the adults do to themselves without causing other harm or expense to anyone else is of no concern to me...but perpetrating this on a minor, who can't vote, can't enlist, can't buy a beer or a whole list of other things but can "decide" to mutilate their bodies?

Does not compute.
I remember a disgusting story about how some parents were all giddy and excited because their 8 year old was transgender according to them. If I remember correctly, they were trying to get hormone therapy for the kid. Now that is straight up child abuse. I don't agree with government interference with parent's rights, but in this case the parents are obviously crazy.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Joe Wooten

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2017, 04:10:28 pm »
We'll probably be hearing about a mutual suicide by these two in the future as they figure out they have permanently mutilated themselves and they still are not truly the sex they thought they were becoming. Transgender suicide rates are much much higher than any other group.

Offline Joe Wooten

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2017, 04:11:55 pm »
I remember a disgusting story about how some parents were all giddy and excited because their 8 year old was transgender according to them. If I remember correctly, they were trying to get hormone therapy for the kid. Now that is straight up child abuse. I don't agree with government interference with parent's rights, but in this case the parents are obviously crazy.

That's why I am done with Scouts. The national office has gone SJW and given in to those obviously abusive parents.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2017, 01:47:31 pm »
Didn't know quite where to post this ... current event was my hunch.  I am completely amazed ... sorry folks ... but I see these two as very sick individuals. The last documentary I'd watch with my kids or grandkids would be one on transgenders.

Mother and Son Transition to Father and Daughter After Realizing They Are Transgender

Eric Maison and his daughter, Corey, realized at the same time that they are transgender. The father and daughter - who were formerly mother and son - were watching a documentary about a transgender girl when they had their light bulb moment.

“That’s when we both learned what it meant to be transgender, and realized that that explained both of us exactly,” Eric, 39, tells PEOPLE.

For years, both of them were uncomfortable in their bodies, but they didn’t know how to describe the feeling.

“I was always sad and angry all the time, and I didn’t know what to do about it,” Corey, 15, says.

“I knew that something was off, but I didn’t know what that was. I knew that I hated my body, I was very ashamed of it, but I didn’t know, cognitively, why,” Eric adds. “Honestly, I just thought it was me. I thought there was something wrong with my brain.”

...when she rejoined a local school in Detroit after taking classes at home for a few years, the administration was immediately welcoming, telling her to use the girl’s bathroom and locker room, and briefing staff members.

“There was an issue with a few parents complaining that there was a trans girl in the bathroom with their children, and the principal basically said, sorry but, President Obama set these guidelines and we’re going to stick by them,” Eric says...

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/mother-son-transition-father-daughter-164709815.html

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2017, 04:55:00 pm »
Transgenderism: the modern-day equivalent of calling a tail a leg. In other words, delusion.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2017, 05:20:39 pm »
Transgenderism: the modern-day equivalent of calling a tail a leg. In other words, delusion.

I think it is.  My read is that there are people who have some missing pieces or who are just generally unhappy and for some reason the idea that "if I were only a man/woman/child/Queen of the Universe/unicorn/whatever, I would be fine."  I suspect that the more publicity transgenderism gets, the more unhappy, unhealthy people will latch onto it as an explanation and rationalization for their illnesses and limitations.  I think it is genuinely a mental illness, and not related to homosexuality at all, except in that they both involve blurred sex roles.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2017, 06:05:26 pm »
I think it is.  My read is that there are people who have some missing pieces or who are just generally unhappy and for some reason the idea that "if I were only a man/woman/child/Queen of the Universe/unicorn/whatever, I would be fine."  I suspect that the more publicity transgenderism gets, the more unhappy, unhealthy people will latch onto it as an explanation and rationalization for their illnesses and limitations.  I think it is genuinely a mental illness, and not related to homosexuality at all, except in that they both involve blurred sex roles.

@Sanguine

I couldn't agree more. It's not their genitals these people are having trouble with,it is their minds. Some nerve endings are shorting out before they reach the end of the trip.

The cure for this isn't going to involve gender surgery,but some sort of "chemical fix" to the mind by nano-technology once it becomes available.

And now that we know nano-technology is possible,it WILL become available. Might take another 20+ years,but it's going to happen unless we bankrupt ourselves first babysitting the 3rd world,and there is no money for research and development.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2017, 08:28:45 pm »
For years, both of them were uncomfortable in their bodies, but they didn’t know how to describe the feeling.
I'm uncomfortable in my body, too, but can the describe the feeling thus: I need to lose about 10 pounds.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

geronl

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2017, 08:43:55 pm »
doing that to a minor should be felony child abuse

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2017, 10:33:11 pm »
doing that to a minor should be felony child abuse

@geronl

It IS felony child abuse. The only thing lacking is a DA with the stones to issue and arrest warrant and prosecute the case.

Offline endicom

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2017, 10:53:42 pm »
Who is paying for this?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2017, 12:12:26 am »
Who is paying for this?

@endicom

Guess. If your first guess is "them",guess again.

Offline endicom

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2017, 12:45:46 am »
@endicom

Guess. If your first guess is "them",guess again.

And they're high maintenance for life.