Author Topic: Trump ally Roger Stone says US intelligence tried to assassinate him in Wednesday hit-and-run crash  (Read 991 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Roger Stone — the Watergate-era GOP “dirty tricks” operative and longtime friend and confidant to Pres. Donald Trump claims that forces from the so-called “deep state” tried to kill him in a hit-and-run auto collision on Wednesday.

Mediaite.com reported that Stone appears to have survived the crash relatively unscathed. He appeared on conspiracy theorist Alex Jones’ Wednesday edition of InfoWars to make his accusations against the government.

“It didn’t seem like an accident to me,” Stone told Jones. “I am a consistent critic of the Deep State that’s why I think I’m targeted.”

Stone tweeted about the accident after it occurred, writing, “Car I was in T-boned by large grey 4 door – dark tinted windshield – I was passenger side.”

“I am fine after suspicious hit and run. Blurred vision in right eye on which I had surgery for detached retina sustained in boxing match,” he continued. “Air bags saved me from serious injury – insist on doing my @InfoWars stint at 3 pm EST.”

More: http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/trump-ally-roger-stone-says-us-intelligence-tried-to-assassinate-him-in-wednesday-hit-and-run-crash/

**nononono*
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Rivergirl

Oh no.  When microwaves attack.
Tune in tomorrow for the next installment of insanity.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Offline Suppressed

@CatherineofAragon

Oh, boy, more from the nutter!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
@CatherineofAragon

I think the guy needs to testify before congress on something just so we can all laugh at him.

geronl

Trump surrounds himself with crazy people

Offline Frank Cannon

Trump surrounds himself with crazy people

Apparently so did Reagan.

John Sears recruited Stone to work in Ronald Reagan's presidential campaign in 1979–80, coordinating the Northeast. Stone said that former McCarthyist Roy Cohn helped him arrange for John B. Anderson to get the nomination of the Liberal Party of New York, a move that would help split the opposition to Reagan in the state. Stone said Cohn gave him a suitcase that Stone avoided opening and, as instructed by Cohn, dropped it off at the office of a lawyer influential in Liberal Party circles. Reagan carried the state with 46 percent of the vote. Speaking after the statute of limitations for bribery had expired, Stone later said, "I paid his law firm. Legal fees. I don't know what he did for the money, but whatever it was, the Liberal party reached its right conclusion out of a matter of principle".[3]

With partners Charlie Black and Paul Manafort, he formed Black, Manafort, and Stone,[24][25] a political consulting firm, described as "instrumental in the success of Ronald Reagan's 1984 campaign". Republican political strategist Lee Atwater later joined the firm in 1985, after serving the #2 position on Reagan-Bush '84. The firm lobbied for the Filipino dictator Ferdinand Marcos[26][27] and the Congolese dictator Mobutu Sese Seko.[28]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Stone#1972.E2.80.931977

Offline Applewood

"Apparently so did Reagan."

@Frank Cannon

Like the accident on Wednesday, this conspiracy theory  is short of any proof. 

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
"Apparently so did Reagan."

@Frank Cannon

Like the accident on Wednesday, this conspiracy theory  is short of any proof.

These people are dumb enough to believe anything.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

@Suppressed

Cracked.com has an article about Stone's, um...personal proclivities.  I'd post a link, but the title would need a language alert.  It's interesting, though...in a repellent kind of way.

Offline Suppressed

@Suppressed

Cracked.com has an article about Stone's, um...personal proclivities.  I'd post a link, but the title would need a language alert.  It's interesting, though...in a repellent kind of way.

@CatherineofAragon

Hmmm... thanks for the tip warning!

I'll probably check it out...train wreck, you know.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn