Author Topic: A global pandemic could kill more people than nuclear war, former VP candidate Lieberman warns - CNBC  (Read 2351 times)

Wingnut

Depends on whom it kills.  They won't care if it's a bunch of brown people in Africa.

Well that certainly is something to think about...  Speaking of Africa.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Well that certainly is something to think about...  Speaking of Africa.

I think of that dog every time I hear that song.  Great find, Mr. Nut!   888high58888 :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mirraflake

Depends on whom it kills.  They won't care if it's a bunch of brown people in Africa.

Wipe out  90% of African population and in 50 years they will be starving due to overpopulation.

Record Mmassive deaths from Aids, war, famine and they are still out breeding everyone else.

@Cyber Liberty

Wingnut

I think of that dog every time I hear that song.  Great find, Mr. Nut!   888high58888 :beer:

Brother Cy, The number of people scratching their heads when they see that just boggles the mind! :shrug:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Wipe out  90% of African population and in 50 years they will be starving due to overpopulation.

Record Mmassive deaths from Aids, war, famine and they are still out breeding everyone else.

@Cyber Liberty

I wouldn't even begin to dispute that. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Brother Cy, The number of people scratching their heads when they see that just boggles the mind! :shrug:

I'll bet a whole wall worth of folding money you knew I'd spot it in an instant.
I will NOT comply.

Wingnut

I'll bet a whole wall worth of folding money you knew I'd spot it in an instant.

:amen:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Wingnut

On the down side, I now have an earworm....

I did that to a friend of ours the other day too.    Rock-a-bye!   :smokin:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion