Author Topic: Trump attorney challenges Scarborough to prove Trump leaked his own tax forms  (Read 448 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump attorney challenges Scarborough to prove Trump leaked his own tax forms
By Rebecca Savransky - 03/15/17 02:01 PM EDT

Michael Cohen, President Trump's personal attorney, challenged MSNBC host Joe Scarborough Wednesday to prove his claim that Trump had leaked his own 2005 tax returns.

".@JoeNBC As #potus @realDonaldTrump personal attorney, I know who has his taxes," Cohen tweeted Wednesday.
"You better have proof to back up your claim and big mouth!"

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/324122-trump-attorney-challenges-scarborough-to-prove-claim-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline corbe

This is Rich coming from Trump, considering Rep. Devin Nunes, R-CA, the Republican leader of the House Intelligence Committee wants to see proof also-concerning the obummer wiretap.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

If Scarborough is correct, then PMSNBC is even dumber than I thought.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I wonder why Trump isn't threatening to bring the leaker to justice?