Author Topic: Preet Bharara’s exit may not be what it seems By Michael Goodwin  (Read 265 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Opinion
Preet Bharara’s exit may not be what it seems

By Michael Goodwin

March 14, 2017 | 10:44pm |

Media narratives are all the rage these days, with readers getting more than just facts — they also get journalists’ opinions on the larger scheme of things. And when it comes to Preet Bharara’s exit from the Manhattan US Attorney’s Office, all the media narratives are pretty much the same.

To wit, Bharara was an independent and crusading prosecutor who was fired by President Trump for one of two reasons: Trump wanted to protect himself from possible prosecution or was guilty of gross incompetence. Either way, Bharara was the hero and Trump the villain.

more
http://nypost.com/2017/03/14/preet-bhararas-exit-may-not-be-what-it-seems/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Preet Bharara’s exit may not be what it seems By Michael Goodwin
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 01:32:49 pm »
I think the author is either a member of TBR or he reads it. He is saying exactly what most of us were saying about this from the beginning.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.