Author Topic: David Cay Johnston Is The Reporter Who Received Donald Trump’s Tax Returns  (Read 466 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
David Cay Johnston Is The Reporter Who Received Donald Trump’s Tax Returns

Kaitlan Collins
White House Correspondent
9:56 PM 03/14/2017

David Cay Johnston is the reporter who received what appears to be the first two pages of Donald Trump’s 2005 tax returns and shared them on “The Rachel Maddow Show” Tuesday night.

The editor and founder of dcreport.org, which crashed Tuesday night during the 9 p.m. hour, said he received Donald Trump’s tax returns from 2005 in the mail Monday. The return revealed that Trump paid $38 million in federal income taxes on a reported income of $150 million in 2005.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/14/david-cay-johnston-is-the-reporter-who-received-donald-trumps-tax-returns/#ixzz4bOp7AxR7
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Night Hides Not

David Cay Johnston Is The Reporter Who Received Donald Trump’s Tax Returns

Kaitlan Collins
White House Correspondent
9:56 PM 03/14/2017

David Cay Johnston is the reporter who received what appears to be the first two pages of Donald Trump’s 2005 tax returns and shared them on “The Rachel Maddow Show” Tuesday night.

The editor and founder of dcreport.org, which crashed Tuesday night during the 9 p.m. hour, said he received Donald Trump’s tax returns from 2005 in the mail Monday. The return revealed that Trump paid $38 million in federal income taxes on a reported income of $150 million in 2005.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/14/david-cay-johnston-is-the-reporter-who-received-donald-trumps-tax-returns/#ixzz4bOp7AxR7

If he received them in the mail, FBI agents should be able to trace where they came from. I'll give them a hint: IMO, Lois Lerner's fingerprints are on the documents.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
If he received them in the mail, FBI agents should be able to trace where they came from. I'll give them a hint: IMO, Lois Lerner's fingerprints are on the documents.

Considering they were somewhat favorable to Trump and didn't have any detail some were looking for, I would suspect they most likely came from someone like John Miller or John Baron.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Considering they were somewhat favorable to Trump and didn't have any detail some were looking for, I would suspect they most likely came from someone like John Miller or John Baron.

Yes, if I had to bet, I'd agree with that. 

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
When is he gonna pay his fair share
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.