Author Topic: Laura Ingraham: GOP Health Plan 'Trap for Trump'  (Read 617 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Laura Ingraham: GOP Health Plan 'Trap for Trump'
« on: March 14, 2017, 04:42:13 pm »
By Sandy Fitzgerald   |   Tuesday, 14 Mar 2017 11:14 AM

The GOP healthcare reform plan is a "trap" for President Donald Trump as he heads into his 2020 reelection bid because state budgets will "implode" when they start losing Medicaid expansion dollars, radio show host Laura Ingraham said Tuesday, while calling for debate on the entire proposed law to begin now.

"This idea that phase three is going to come and it's going to be some nirvana, if they believe they can get 60 votes for this phase three that we heard about last week, then why not do it now? Ingraham told Fox News' "Fox & Friends" program.

more
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Laura-Ingraham-GOP-Health-Plan-Trump/2017/03/14/id/778616/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: Laura Ingraham: GOP Health Plan 'Trap for Trump'
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 04:54:07 pm »

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 05:26:42 pm »
@mystery-ak

What gets me is the fact this health bill doesn't include buying insurance across state lines.  Ryan saying this bill is part one and there are two more parts to come, one which could include buying across state lines, is nuts.  Parts two and three may never get done.  This present bill should have that in there - it is a pipe dream to think congress could get two more parts passed.  The whole plan should be in this present bill.  This is what I think of not having the whole plan in this bill.   22222frying pan

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2017, 05:33:49 pm »
Trap? Isn't Donny pushing this stinker?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2017, 05:37:31 pm »
@mystery-ak

What gets me is the fact this health bill doesn't include buying insurance across state lines.  Ryan saying this bill is part one and there are two more parts to come, one which could include buying across state lines, is nuts.  Parts two and three may never get done.  This present bill should have that in there - it is a pipe dream to think congress could get two more parts passed.  The whole plan should be in this present bill.  This is what I think of not having the whole plan in this bill.   22222frying pan

Makes it look like they're not really trying to fix things, doesn't it?

Silver Pines

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2017, 06:35:45 pm »
During the primaries and the election, Trump supporters emphasized that he's a brilliant businessman, a master at negotiation. 

Now, in an effort to shift blame away from him and onto everyone else, we're supposed to believe he's a poor unsuspecting innocent who's stupid enough to support and to sign a bill without a clue what it contains.

Which is he?  She, and others, can't have it both ways.

geronl

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2017, 06:44:41 pm »
Dear Dummy Laura, Trump had input and is an enthusiastic supporter of the Ryan bill, even threatening dissidents with being primaried. Trump set his own "trap".

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2017, 07:14:27 pm »
During the primaries and the election, Trump supporters emphasized that he's a brilliant businessman, a master at negotiation. 

Now, in an effort to shift blame away from him and onto everyone else, we're supposed to believe he's a poor unsuspecting innocent who's stupid enough to support and to sign a bill without a clue what it contains.

Which is he?  She, and others, can't have it both ways.

Remember when that moron George Bush went all evil genius and managed to trick the democrats into supporting a war in Iraq.  :silly:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2017, 01:47:07 am »
Makes it look like they're not really trying to fix things, doesn't it?

Exactly; the GOPe never had any intention of repeal ... only tweaking it here and there and if they fail, Trump's re-election fails. IMHO it is very important for Cruz, Paul and Lee to stand their ground.  They are going to be the leaders of the new GOP.  Ryan, McCain, McConnell, etc ... are part of the swamp that needs to be drained.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.