Author Topic: Trump Administration Moves to End Clinton Email Legal Cases  (Read 1256 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Administration Moves to End Clinton Email Legal Cases
« on: March 14, 2017, 04:40:03 pm »
By Theodore Bunker   |   Tuesday, 14 Mar 2017 11:54 AM

President Donald Trump's administration continues to oppose two conservative groups' legal case regarding former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's emails, The Washington Post reports.

Judicial Watch and Cause of Action took to federal court in Washington, D.C. Monday to argue for the release of further emails to and from Clinton, but Trump's State and Justice Departments continued to oppose their request.

more
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/trump-administration-obama-administration-hillary-clinton-emails/2017/03/14/id/778624/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Trump Administration Moves to End Clinton Email Legal Cases
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 04:56:10 am »
Lying Donald.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 05:03:45 am »
"principal argument is going to be mootness based on all the developments that have happened since the case was filed,"

LOL. So if you lose a Presidential election you get a pass on any past criminality. Good luck with that one Jeff.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2017, 05:07:17 am »
"principal argument is going to be mootness based on all the developments that have happened since the case was filed,"

LOL. So if you lose a Presidential election you get a pass on any past criminality. Good luck with that one Jeff.

Inauguration lunch.  Trump heaps on the praise for Hillary and his daughter is seated at her table.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2017, 05:07:43 am »
But... but - Trump is an outsider.... he's gonna 'drain the swamp and 'prosecute Hillary on Day One'......

Suckers.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2017, 05:13:02 am »
Inauguration lunch.  Trump heaps on the praise for Hillary and his daughter is seated at her table.

Is that the old evil b itch that didn't become President? Good times. Good times.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2017, 05:14:27 am »
Is that the old evil b itch that didn't become President? Good times. Good times.

Trump was honored by her presence so much he clapped like a seal in her honor.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/01/20/donald-trump-luncheon-speech-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton-sot-nr.cnn
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 05:19:18 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2017, 06:43:46 am »
In my opinion, the public elected Trump to fight against class warfare - separate rules for the elites, crony capitalism, the Deep State, etc.

If Team Trump has made the decision to let the Clinton email scandal slide under the rug in hopes of not stoking the fires of anger any further they're making a huge mistake.  The fires are already rampaging all across the country and the arsonists on the Left are out there lighting a new one each and every day.  Ignoring one fire and hoping it goes out all by itself will not dampen down all the other fires one single iota.  Pissing on a single tree during a forest fire is a fool's errand.

And you don't want to risk loosing supporters now when now is the time to stand and deliver.

Offline Vulcan

geronl

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2017, 08:03:13 am »
In my opinion, the public elected Trump to fight against class warfare - separate rules for the elites, crony capitalism, the Deep State, etc.

Elect a man who calls poorer people "losers" to fight against class warfare?

really?

Offline DB

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2017, 08:31:04 am »

If Team Trump has made the decision to let the Clinton email scandal slide under the rug in hopes of not stoking the fires of anger any further they're making a huge mistake.  The fires are already rampaging all across the country and the arsonists on the Left are out there lighting a new one each and every day.  Ignoring one fire and hoping it goes out all by itself will not dampen down all the other fires one single iota.  Pissing on a single tree during a forest fire is a fool's errand.

And you don't want to risk loosing supporters now when now is the time to stand and deliver.

Wow, and I though people voted for him based on what he said he was going to do...

Some of us told you his word was worth squat.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2017, 01:46:51 pm »
I had to go back and read the headline of this thread again to see if it said Pile On Trump Here.

---

We know certain things about this email scandal, such as the "Lock Her Up" chants that were commonly heard during Trump campaign rallies.  Lock Her Up translates to: we're sick and tired of a rigged system that caters only to the elite.

And we also know Obama's Justice Department didn't so much as go to the bathroom with first getting the OK from the White House.  It had become nothing but a political weapon used to punish non-believers of the Obama cult mantra.  And it was the very same hold-over lawyer from Obama that is now arguing against Judicial Watch.

Should we assume she is taking her marching orders from Trump now?

I for one am not ready to assume anything is a done deal quite yet given the fact that cult members don't tend to change their stripes overnight.