Author Topic: Larry Kudlow: The government needs to pay 50% of healthcare costs  (Read 31082 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Larry Kudlow: The government needs to pay 50% of healthcare costs
« Reply #375 on: March 17, 2017, 05:53:46 pm »
Temper, temper....

@Cyber Liberty

I WISH I was in my PJ's today.   :silly:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #376 on: March 17, 2017, 05:55:23 pm »
You wear clothes in bed? How very outre.  :tongue2:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #377 on: March 17, 2017, 05:57:36 pm »
You wear clothes in bed? How very outre.  :tongue2:

Yeah but the missus makes me take my boots off...they tend to rip the sheets.  :laugh:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #378 on: March 17, 2017, 06:00:13 pm »
 **nononono* I keep telling you. It's heels for ON the bed, flats for IN the bed.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #379 on: March 17, 2017, 06:02:52 pm »
**nononono* I keep telling you. It's heels for ON the bed, flats for IN the bed.

*writing it down*

I always get the in and on mixed up.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #380 on: March 17, 2017, 06:06:21 pm »
How so?

The use of the word proper. I object.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #381 on: March 17, 2017, 06:12:31 pm »

Interpreting the Constitution is inevitable IMO. We have originalists who like to go into the Madison papers and such. The living breathing document I agree with you about. The constitution can become so living and breathing that it's more like a rotting jellyfish being kicked down a beach, amounting to nothing substantial.

We can argue until the cows come home. We need better justices appointed and IMO we may need some amendment against judicial overreach. But such things can backfire too. We need to be careful, if we do end up getting full amendment power. Such things are not to be undertaken lightly.

Absolutely it is!  But not by the courts alone!  The founders created three separate and distinct branches of or government and each is equal in power.  None of them can run ruff shod over any of the others and every member of ALL three are required by the constitution itself to swear an oath of allegiance to the constitution in the performance of their duties! No congressman or senator should EVER vote for anything that he personally thinks to be outside the bounds of the constitution and neither should the president ever sign anything of that nature!  The courts should render their verdicts based on the facts and the law only within the bounds placed on them by the constitution and "such regulation as the congress shall make!" 

That's it! The end! There is no more to it!

« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 06:40:03 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #382 on: March 17, 2017, 06:22:21 pm »
Absolutely it is!  But not by the courts alone!  The founders created three separate and distinct branches of or government and each is equal in power.  None of them can run ruff shod over any of the others and every member of ALL three are required by the constitution itself to swear an oath of allegiance to the constitution in the performance of their duties! No congressman or senator should EVER vote for anything that he personally thinks to be outside the bounds of the constitution and neither should the president ever sign anything of that nature!  The courts should render their verdicts based on the fact sand the law only within the bounds placed on them by the constitution and "such regulation as the congress shall make!" 

That's it! The end! There is no more to it!

None of that matters anymore today.  The Big Lie has won, and just as the majority of this people now think this country is a pure democracy and that there is this mythical separation of church and state as stated in the First Amendment, the nation believes that the courts are the final arbiters of deciding what is, and is not "legal" and "Constitutional".

This people want to be Soviet, and there is no stopping what they want unless we want to come to bloodshed.

That is the historical nature of all Republics and the history of man and human nature. 

Like Ancient Israel, this people do not want liberty - they want license and provision sans any responsibility.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #383 on: March 17, 2017, 06:25:22 pm »
None of that matters anymore today.  The Big Lie has won, and just as the majority of this people now think this country is a pure democracy and that there is this mythical separation of church and state as stated in the First Amendment, the nation believes that the courts are the final arbiters of deciding what is, and is not "legal" and "Constitutional".

This people want to be Soviet, and there is no stopping what they want unless we want to come to bloodshed.

That is the historical nature of all Republics and the history of man and human nature. 

Like Ancient Israel, this people do not want liberty - they want license and provision sans any responsibility.

Yes, that's sort of what I said: the contract has been broken.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #384 on: March 17, 2017, 06:28:31 pm »
Yes, that's sort of what I said: the contract has been broken.

Yup, and it was "The People" who broke it.  We've always known we can survive the crooked politicians, it's the crooked electorate that will do us in.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #385 on: March 17, 2017, 06:33:57 pm »
@INVAR

"they want license and provision sans any responsibility"

And they will only stop at nothing(ness).
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #386 on: March 17, 2017, 06:38:09 pm »

@INVAR  @Cyber Liberty  @Sanguine

You may well be right my friend but I know the TRUTH and for as long as I am able will continue my fight for it!  YOU and others can choose to join me or not!  It makes little difference as to the path I will follow.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 06:40:49 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #387 on: March 17, 2017, 06:55:51 pm »
Yup, and it was "The People" who broke it.  We've always known we can survive the crooked politicians, it's the crooked electorate that will do us in.

I'd argue that it was the courts and legislators who broke it.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #388 on: March 17, 2017, 06:56:44 pm »

You may well be right my friend but I know the TRUTH and for as long as I am able will continue my fight for it!  YOU and others can choose to join me or not!  It makes little difference as to the path I will follow.

You know where I stand, Bigun.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #389 on: March 17, 2017, 06:58:30 pm »

Indeed I do!   :patriot:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #390 on: March 17, 2017, 07:02:18 pm »

Do I have to stand up, my brother? Or can I have your six while sitting. Either way, you know I'm in.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #391 on: March 17, 2017, 07:10:23 pm »
I'd argue that it was the courts and legislators who broke it.

I was the courts with the willing assent of the congress.

Read what James Madison wrote in Federalist 47 a portion of which I quote below:

HAVING reviewed the general form of the proposed government and the general mass of power allotted to it, I proceed to examine the particular structure of this government, and the distribution of this mass of power among its constituent parts.

One of the principal objections inculcated by the more respectable adversaries to the Constitution, is its supposed violation of the political maxim, that the legislative, executive, and judiciary departments ought to be separate and distinct. In the structure of the federal government, no regard, it is said, seems to have been paid to this essential precaution in favor of liberty. The several departments of power are distributed and blended in such a manner as at once to destroy all symmetry and beauty of form, and to expose some of the essential parts of the edifice to the danger of being crushed by the disproportionate weight of other parts.

No political truth is certainly of greater intrinsic value, or is stamped with the authority of more enlightened patrons of liberty, than that on which the objection is founded. The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in the same hands, whether of one, a few, or many, and whether hereditary, self appointed, or elective, may justly be pronounced the very definition of tyranny. Were the federal Constitution, therefore, really chargeable with the accumulation of power, or with a mixture of powers, having a dangerous tendency to such an accumulation, no further arguments would be necessary to inspire a universal reprobation of the system. I persuade myself, however, that it will be made apparent to every one, that the charge cannot be supported, and that the maxim on which it relies has been totally misconceived and misapplied. In order to form correct ideas on this important subject, it will be proper to investigate the sense in which the preservation of liberty requires that the three great departments of power should be separate and distinct...

(Emphasis added by poster)

http://www.constitution.org/fed/federa47.htm

@Sanguine @Idaho_Cowboy  @Cyber Liberty @EC

What do you think he meant by that?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 07:16:08 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #392 on: March 17, 2017, 07:11:51 pm »

Since you pinged me, I guess you're asking.  Of course you know where I stand, Bigun.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #393 on: March 17, 2017, 07:12:09 pm »
Do I have to stand up, my brother? Or can I have your six while sitting. Either way, you know I'm in.

Either way is fine with me my brother! Can't think of anyone I would rather have on my 6!  888high58888  :beer:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #394 on: March 17, 2017, 07:12:31 pm »
Give me liberty or give me death!  new gadsen8888 :flag:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #395 on: March 17, 2017, 07:13:07 pm »
Since you pinged me, I guess you're asking.  Of course you know where I stand, Bigun.

Yes I do! And I'm proud to have you along!  :patriot:  :beer:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #396 on: March 17, 2017, 07:14:10 pm »
Give me liberty or give me death!  new gadsen8888 :flag:

:amen: "Live free or die!"   :patriot: :beer:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #397 on: March 17, 2017, 07:18:55 pm »
I was the courts with the willing assent of the congress.

Read what James Madison wrote in Federalist 47 a portion of which I quote below:

http://www.constitution.org/fed/federa47.htm

@Sanguine @Idaho_Cowboy  @Cyber Liberty @EC

What do you think he meant by that?

We are screwed.

While you people are up standing can someone make me a sammich?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #398 on: March 17, 2017, 07:19:35 pm »
We are screwed.

****slapping 22222frying pan
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #399 on: March 17, 2017, 07:22:06 pm »
We are screwed.

I got your sammich Fred!   22222frying pan

- J. R. R. Tolkien