Author Topic: 'Ghosts' drive Brazil's president from residence: report  (Read 369 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
'Ghosts' drive Brazil's president from residence: report
« on: March 14, 2017, 02:55:46 am »
'Ghosts' drive Brazil's president from residence: report

Brazil's President Michel Temer blames bad vibes and even ghosts for driving him from his sumptuous official residence in the capital Brasilia, a Brazilian news weekly reported Saturday.

Temer surprised Brazilian politics watchers this week with the revelation that he has decamped from the Alvorada Palace and moved with his former beauty queen wife and their seven-year-old son down the road to the smaller vice presidential residence.

The modernist Alvorada, which means Dawn and was designed by Brazilian architect Oscar Niemeyer, would be a dream home for many. It has a huge pool, football field, chapel, medical center and vast lawn.

But Temer, 76, and his 33-year-old wife Marcela, find the cavernous, glass-fronted building spooky.

"I felt something strange there. I wasn't able to sleep right from the first night. The energy wasn't good," Temer was quoted as saying by Veja.

"Marcela felt the same thing. Only (their son) Michelzinho, who went running from one end to the other, liked it."

"We even started to wonder: could there be ghosts?" he reportedly quipped to Veja.

Continued: http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/ghosts-drive-brazils-president-from-residence-report/ar-AAob3Ki

It goes on to say they even brought in a priest to try to ward off any evil spirits.

@Quix : alternative reality ping
@EC  : could be ridiculous news ping
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 03:00:37 am by TomSea »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: 'Ghosts' drive Brazil's president from residence: report
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 10:07:10 am »
Odd indeed.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink