Author Topic: US Indicts Terrorist Who Boasted ‘Allah Granted Me Success’ in Attack That Killed 15, Including 2 Americans  (Read 377 times)

rangerrebew

US Indicts Terrorist Who Boasted ‘Allah Granted Me Success’ in Attack That Killed 15, Including 2 Americans
By Patrick Goodenough | March 15, 2017 | 4:40 AM EDT

(CNSNews.com) – A month before 9/11, a female Hamas terrorist directed a Palestinian suicide bomber to a busy pizza restaurant in downtown Jerusalem where his detonated device killed 15 people, including U.S. citizens Malka Roth, 15, and Judith Greenbaum, 31. Seven of the victims were children, aged two, four, eight, ten, 14, 15 and 16.

Almost 16 years later, the U.S. Department of Justice on Tuesday unsealed an indictment and warrant for the arrest of Ahlam Aref Ahmad al-Tamimi, now 37 years old, who has expressed no remorse for her action. On the contrary, she has boasted publicly that “Allah granted me success” in the attack.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/us-indicts-terrorist-who-boasted-allah-granted-me-success-attack
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 02:36:43 pm by rangerrebew »