Author Topic: McCain: Trump Must Prove Wiretapping or Retract Claims  (Read 2843 times)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: McCain: Trump Must Prove Wiretapping or Retract Claims
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2017, 01:27:55 pm »

Protocol for the next few years is trump makes the claim and it's up to us to disprove it or it must be true.

Yeah I remember how Trump claimed Ted Cruz was ineligible to be president and the idiots started claiming that Cruz not proving otherwise meant he was guilty.

The nazis did that kind of crap to get convictions against those they still wanted to pretend had rights. They shifted the burden of proof to the accused who was left in a nearly impossible situation of disproving negatives. What little evidence that could be brought forward by the accused more often than not was used against them or simply declared insignificant by judges who were no longer bound by German constitutional norms.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2017, 01:28:11 pm »
The President called for an investigation, Congress has agreed.  Anything the President says publically now only hurts this process.

But you know this.

How does taking the case directly to the people and getting them to call their Congress Critter to tell them to hurry the hell up on the investigation hurt the case?  Especially when we both know that Congress has a bad habit of foot dragging and slow rolling stuff like this until people forget.

How do you NOT know this?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline jpsb

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2017, 01:52:57 pm »
Yeah I remember how Trump claimed Ted Cruz was ineligible to be president and the idiots started claiming that Cruz not proving otherwise meant he was guilty.

@Cripplecreek

The constitution requires the President to be a natural born citizen, (Ted Cruz is not) therefore it is incumbent on a candidate to prove they are in fact a natural born citizen. You statement (as usual) makes absolutely no sense. Just what crime did the "idiots" accuse Cruz of being "guilty" of?

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2017, 01:58:58 pm »
Prove? That comes later. But enough evidence needs to be provided before he punts the ball to congress following his tweet.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2017, 02:01:24 pm »
Prove? That comes later. But enough evidence needs to be provided before he punts the ball to congress following his tweet.

Exactly.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2017, 02:09:38 pm »
Exactly.

I am surprise you have not seen this. Or are you saying the president Trump needs to personally make the case and present the evidence. Presidents typically use surrogates for that. Mark Levin is not privy to intelligence Trump has, but he makes a very good case just by looking at what is in the public record. And it's not like Obama does not have a history of bugging. Hell according to Snowdone he bugged the entire country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fos0qqdcmI4

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2017, 02:14:51 pm »
I am surprise you have not seen this. Or are you saying the president Trump needs to personally make the case and present the evidence. Presidents typically use surrogates for that. Mark Levin is not privy to intelligence Trump has, but he makes a very good case just by looking at what is in the public record. And it's not like Obama does not have a history of bugging. Hell according to Snowdone he bugged the entire country.

When it comes to traitors like Snowdone, I don't listen to them or believe them.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 02:18:37 pm by kevindavis »
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2017, 02:32:06 pm »

Snowden is a traitor and we shouldn't put much behind his word. 

Secondly...I thought...according to all of you anyway that Trump didn't need surrogates...didn't need anyone to explain anything for him...he would speak directly to the people when he wanted to get stuff done.

Guess that's all changed now.

Look he made a wild @ss claim on one of his twitter rants...said he had proof...then went silent and never provided the proof he claimed he had.

Now he looks like just another loud mouthed politician making claims he expects others to prove or disprove for him.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2017, 02:39:17 pm »

When it comes to traitors like Snowdone, I don't listen to them or believe them.

The funny thing is that Trump wants Snowdon executed and Assange idolized.

In my opinion Snowdon had legitimate concerns but tossed any chance of redeeming himself by going about things the way he did and then running off to Russia. I see him as a useful idiot or patsy for the Russians.

Julian Assange is an intentional and willing participant in Russia's reignited cold war against the USA. That piece of garbage exposed American troops serving in Afghanistan and their families to danger and likely led to deaths of untold numbers of Afghan allies and informants.

Assange is worthy of only a single round from a sniper rifle.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2017, 03:01:08 pm »
Snowden is a traitor and we shouldn't put much behind his word. 

Secondly...I thought...according to all of you anyway that Trump didn't need surrogates...didn't need anyone to explain anything for him...he would speak directly to the people when he wanted to get stuff done.

Guess that's all changed now.

Look he made a wild @ss claim on one of his twitter rants...said he had proof...then went silent and never provided the proof he claimed he had.

Now he looks like just another loud mouthed politician making claims he expects others to prove or disprove for him.

I'll just note that you did not refute a single point made by Mark Levin, as usual you offer no arguments. All you ever do is personally attack president Trump. 

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2017, 03:01:55 pm »

Why is McCain the issue? Cause he asked Trump to prove it??

There are countless articles about it on this site.  you choose to ignore them.

Right now sessions is taking care of biz by firing 46 US attorneys.  And Sessions is open to special investigators. 

Trump is busy winning right, including boxing out the Turks and aligning with Russia and The Kurds to take Raqqa.
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline r9etb

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2017, 03:03:08 pm »
I'll just note that you did not refute a single point made by Mark Levin, as usual you offer no arguments. All you ever do is personally attack president Trump.

Trump has made quite a serious accusation.  Do you think he ought to provide proof to back it up?

Or are you content to support a president whose MO seems to stop at innuendo?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2017, 03:33:03 pm »
I'll just note that you did not refute a single point made by Mark Levin, as usual you offer no arguments.

While you're noting things...make a note and under line it in red that I didn't watch the video too.

And all you do is offer a fanboi devotion to any and everything he says and does.

[/All you ever do is personally attack president Trump.

That is a lie.  I criticize his policies and some of the moves he makes...but I don't attack the man personally.

Not that I'd expect a fanboi like you to know the difference.  You equate the policy with the person and lack the mental ability to separate the two.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 05:34:49 pm by txradioguy »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2017, 03:36:33 pm »
There are countless articles about it on this site.  you choose to ignore them.

Link?

Right now sessions is taking care of biz by firing 46 US attorneys.  And Sessions is open to special investigators.

And in short attention span 2017 people will have forgotten about this issue by the time the DoJ ever gets around to looking into it.

Trump is busy winning right, including boxing out the Turks and aligning with Russia and The Kurds to take Raqqa.

You're seriously cheering Trump aligning himself with Putin and Iran in backing helping a despot like Assad stay in power?

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2017, 03:41:45 pm »
The funny thing is that Trump wants Snowdon executed and Assange idolized.

In my opinion Snowdon had legitimate concerns but tossed any chance of redeeming himself by going about things the way he did and then running off to Russia. I see him as a useful idiot or patsy for the Russians.

Julian Assange is an intentional and willing participant in Russia's reignited cold war against the USA. That piece of garbage exposed American troops serving in Afghanistan and their families to danger and likely led to deaths of untold numbers of Afghan allies and informants.

Assange is worthy of only a single round from a sniper rifle.

When go to an enemy country like Russia, you lose a lot of credibility.

Snowden should get a fair trial, hopefully gets punishment for treason.

Assange deserves to die.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline r9etb

« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2017, 03:42:43 pm »
You're seriously cheering Trump aligning himself with Putin and Iran in backing helping a despot like Assad stay in power?

Let's be honest, though: there are no good choices in Syria, and of all the bad choices, keeping Assad in power is probably the least bad. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2017, 03:45:01 pm »
Let's be honest, though: there are no good choices in Syria, and of all the bad choices, keeping Assad in power is probably the least bad.

The best choice is to back the hell out of the place and let them fight that one out amongst themselves.  Let Russia and Iran get mired down there.

We've still got to take care of the mess Obama made of the progress in Iraq and Afghanistan and undo 8 years of eff ups in those two places.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2017, 04:04:16 pm »
The best choice is to back the hell out of the place and let them fight that one out amongst themselves.  Let Russia and Iran get mired down there.

We've still got to take care of the mess Obama made of the progress in Iraq and Afghanistan and undo 8 years of eff ups in those two places.

The standard opinion of the vast majority of conservatives was to stay the hell out of the mess. Now here at TBR I'm accused of providing material support to terrorists for continuing to hold the same opinion that we need to stay out of Syria.

The saddest part is that out of all the Trump supporters in America combined they don't have the manhood to say "NO" after spending 18 months of a campaign calling everybody else "Warmongers" for what they support today.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2017, 04:05:27 pm »

Gotta disagree with you, though we probably ought to save that particular discussion for a different thread....

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2017, 04:10:53 pm »
Protocol for the next few years is trump makes the claim and it's up to us to disprove it or it must be true.
@Weird Tolkienish Figure
@r9etb
@txradioguy
@Cripplecreek

Trump has accused people with ridiculous charges all his adult life.  Remember what he said about the judge who was hearing the case against him about his so-called real estate school?  Remember all the lies he told about the other candidates?  Who can forget he said Cruz's father helped kill Kennedy. He has gotten away with lying about other people all his life.  Now, he is president and it matters when he accuses people of illegal acts.  It matters.  It matters.  We will have four years of this and maybe eight years.

A Bible scholar I know suggests the rapture of Christians could happen on June 4.  We would be out of here and not have to listen to Trump lie again.   :amen:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 04:18:01 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2017, 04:35:00 pm »
There are countless links about the Alfa bank connection.  We are all being watched by the NSA.

That is not in question after the UMBRAGE revelations.    The story here is WHO is abusing the authority of the NSA/FBI/IRS/DOJ, not whether.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2017, 04:37:21 pm »
Trump has to provide evidence to Congress by a deadline or they will not investigate. According to the article it is doubtful he will meet the deadline ... as I stated several times ... no one is going to be held responsible.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/12/trump-not-likely-to-meet-deadline-for-wiretap-evidence-congressmen-say.html
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 04:38:19 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2017, 04:39:08 pm »
A Bible scholar I know suggests the rapture of Christians could happen on June 4.  We would be out of here and not have to listen to Trump lie again.   :amen:

You, maybe.... I'd probably end up stuck here, still having to listen to it.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2017, 04:40:19 pm »
Trump has to provide evidence to Congress by a deadline or they will not investigate. According to the article it is doubtful he will meet the deadline ... as I stated several times ... no one is going to be held responsible.

Well, no, that's probably not quite true.  Trump will be held responsible for making yet another false claim.  The boy who cried "Wolf!"

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2017, 04:40:51 pm »
Mosul and Raqqa come as pair- along with Tal-Afar.  That remnants of the Eastern syria regime are against ISIS as well is incidental.   

Right now at least 1000 Marines are outside Raqqa to deconflict Turkey with the YPG- which is aligned with us.  Hope that Russia is not correct about he YPG being too aligned with the PKK.

Link?

And in short attention span 2017 people will have forgotten about this issue by the time the DoJ ever gets around to looking into it.