Author Topic: Cher’s kid demands action after ICE arrests housekeeping help; tip of the day, hire LEGAL workers!  (Read 352 times)

rangerrebew

Cher’s kid demands action after ICE arrests housekeeping help; tip of the day, hire LEGAL workers!
March 12, 2017 | Carmine Sabia | Print Article   

Chaz Bono is demanding action after Immigration and Customs Enforcement apprehended the assistant of her housekeeper.

The daughter of Cher and Sonny Bono, born Chastity Bono, who currently identifies as a man, tweeted to California Gov. Jerry Brown asking what he is going to do about the servant of her servant being apprehended.

Not surprisingly indirectly flaunting her wealth, and admitting to the crime of hiring illegal immigrants, did not gain her a ton of support on social media.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/03/12/chers-kid-demands-action-ice-arrests-housekeeping-help-tip-day-hire-legal-workers-458143
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 03:39:02 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
And everyone always thought Sonny was the stupid one in the family! If ever there was doubt as to what an ineffectual and unfit mother Cher was, is to look at the result in her IT. What does the alphabet think moonbeam is going to do about Federal laws being enforced on an illegal alien?

Offline Applewood

Those who think they should be the opposite gender from the one God gave them must have some kind of mental illness.  And that mental illness affects every other facet of their lives. 

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Too bad it wasn't a dual arrest.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.