Author Topic: College student leads 'nap-ins' to inspire 'dreams of diversity'  (Read 405 times)

rangerrebew

March 11, 2017
College student leads 'nap-ins' to inspire 'dreams of diversity'
By Rick Moran

After reading stories like this, I almost wish I was back in college. Not so much because I would have learned anything, but because there were a few of us back in the day who gloried in wreaking havoc on the numerous well meaning, but idiotic "strike for peace," "bake sale for peace," "die-ins," and anything else that smacked of self-important activism.

A student at Southern Illinois University came up with a scathingly brilliant idea; why not promote "nap-ins" in order to inspire students to have "dreams of diversity."

Why? An art student, Marissa Amposta, who came up with the idea, says sagely "All dreams start while sleeping."

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/03/college_student_leads_napins_to_inspire_dreams_of_diversity.html
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 02:36:46 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Applewood

Re: College student leads 'nap-ins' to inspire 'dreams of diversity'
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 03:52:49 pm »
An art student?  Well, that explains everything.  Maybe if she was studying something economically  useful like medicine, law, science and so on, she might not have time for such nonsense.

Wonder what dreams she has.  If she dreams about getting a job upon graduation that will pay the bills, she's out of luck.

Offline endicom

Re: College student leads 'nap-ins' to inspire 'dreams of diversity'
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 04:11:56 pm »
March 11, 2017

Why? An art student, Marissa Amposta, who came up with the idea, says sagely "All dreams start while sleeping."

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/03/college_student_leads_napins_to_inspire_dreams_of_diversity.html

I didn't know you can smoke sage. At any rate, the dream should stop upon awakening.