Author Topic: Obama Has a 12-Person Team in a D.C. Office to “Keep Tabs” on President Trump  (Read 736 times)

rangerrebew

Obama Has a 12-Person Team in a D.C. Office to “Keep Tabs” on President Trump

March 10, 2017| by Kim Pines

Obama is of the sneaky variety, isn’t he? Reports have shown that Obama is in regular conference calls with Democrat politicians and groups to plot strategies against President Trump. God forbid Obama act as classy as Former President Bush who kept quiet while Obama was in office.

And, Obama established a team in Washington to shake the rumor tree for information on Trump. According to Huffington Post writer Sam Stein: the former president has “dispatched his team — more than a dozen strong, working out of an office in the West End neighborhood of Washington — to keep tabs on the unreported stories (involving Trump).

He added:

http://downtrend.com/katrina/obama-has-a-12-person-team-in-a-d-c-office-to-keep-tabs-on-president-trump
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 09:08:34 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
If this "team" actually exists, I doubt they're reporting directly to obama.

It's going through "the puppeteer" first.

That's but one of the reasons she moved back into "the shadow white house".

Offline Hoodat

Reports have shown that Obama is in regular conference calls with Democrat politicians and groups to plot strategies against President Trump.

I don't believe this for a second.  Obama couldn't lead ants to a picnic, much less a team of 5 or more people.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Frank Cannon

If you need an umpteen member team to keep tabs on a dude that lives on Twitter, you are one solidly dumb son of a biatch.

Offline endicom

""Because of the extraordinary interest in Rep. Kelly’s remarks, it is worth clarifying that Rep. Kelly does not believe that President Obama is personally operating a shadow government," his office said in the statement."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/323457-gop-rep-obama-running-a-shadow-government-to-undermine-trump

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If you need an umpteen member team to keep tabs on a dude that lives on Twitter, you are one solidly dumb son of a biatch.
That's one of the two saving traits of Obama. He is incredibly dumb, but he is also extremely lazy. That's why I always chuckle when I hear about Obama doing anything much less forming a "shadow government". LOL Obama couldn't form a shadow puppet, nevermind a government. He is a stoned out slacker who spends all his time in bed, partying, or on the golf course.

Trump and his team will kick Obama's silly ass at anything he tries to do.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And I'd keep a close eye on them. If they screw up, drop the hammer.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 05:38:13 am by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline dfwgator

The problem is how many Obama let in.