Author Topic: Disgraced Trump adviser Mike Flynn admits he worked as a “foreign agent” for the Turkish government  (Read 456 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, who was fired in February after lying about his contacts with the Russian government, has formally registered with the Justice Department as a “foreign agent” and admitted that he had lobbied on behalf of the Turkish government as recently as November 2016.

As the Associated Press reports, Flynn’s lawyer filed paperwork with the Justice Department Tuesday disclosing that the retired Army general had done lobbying work between August and November 2016 that “could be construed to have principally benefited the Republic of Turkey.” According to the filing, Flynn’s company, Flynn Intel Group Inc., was paid at least $530,000 for the work.

http://www.vox.com/world/2017/3/9/14868680/trump-adviser-michael-flynn-foreign-agent-turkey-lobby
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
From weird to bizarre.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,253187.msg1255101.html#msg1255101

It was reported he had done this lobbying but I guess he wasn't registered as an agent.

Offline Suppressed

Choosing the best people.

After all, Turkey thought he was good enough to hire.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

geronl

His pro-Turkey articles showed me enough. The fact that he was getting paid to shill for the dictator doesn't surprise me.