Author Topic: TROLLMASTER: Daily Wire's Michael Knowles Pens Amazon's #1 Best Selling Book. It's Completely Blank.  (Read 2189 times)

Silver Pines

TROLLMASTER: Daily Wire's Michael Knowles Pens Amazon's #1 Best Selling Book. It's Completely Blank.

By Amanda Prestigiacomo
March 9, 2017

On Thursday, Daily Wire cultural correspondent and bestselling author Michael Knowles appeared on Fox News' Fox & Friends to discuss his top selling book, Reasons to Vote for Democrats: A Comprehensive Guide—which is filled with 266 blank pages, reflective of Knowles's "exhaustive research."

The in-depth guide was self-published and became available on Amazon just last month. Now, hilariously, it's Amazon's number one best selling book. Yes, number one.

"The most exhaustively researched and coherently argued Democrat Party apologia to date, 'Reasons To Vote For Democrats: A Comprehensive Guide' is a political treatise sure to stand the test of time," reads the description of the book. "A must-have addition to any political observer's coffee table. 'Thorough' --Ben Shapiro, nationally syndicated columnist and New York Times bestselling author."

Epic trolling, indeed.

Read more at:

http://www.dailywire.com/news/14254/knowles-amanda-prestigiacomo

Silver Pines

The reviews are really funny.  What's even better is that some stupid Democrats fell for the fake reviews, bought the book, and were ticked off that they spent money for blank pages, lol.

https://www.amazon.com/Reasons-Vote-Democrats-Comprehensive-Guide/dp/1543024971/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1489078942&sr=8-1&keywords=reasons+to+vote+for+democrats

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Ooh I should get a copy for everyone this Christmas!  888bravo
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Frank Cannon

Hilarious. It's only $7 bucks so I bought a copy.

Offline SirLinksALot

There was a similar book written some time back.

Offline Millee

God bless capitalism!  :patriot:

Silver Pines

Hilarious. It's only $7 bucks so I bought a copy.

@Frank Cannon

One reviewer said his torso smells like fine meats after buying the book, so you have a lot to look forward to.

Offline Frank Cannon

Stupid IMO and a wasted opportunity. Could have used their time making substantive arguments of why you shouldn't vote for Democrats.

You're a bore.

Offline endicom

It's written in script. You need an ultraviolet lamp to read it.

Or so I've heard.

Offline thackney

Stupid IMO and a wasted opportunity. Could have used their time making substantive arguments of why you shouldn't vote for Democrats.

I don't agree.  It has obviously created a discussion about the topic that a real book likely would not generate.

I suspect most of those purchases are being sent as gifts.  To me, that would be a more likely purchase than for my own bookshelf.  So most purchases will involve at least two people on the topic.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Wingnut

Offline Frank Cannon

He is like a house of Ill Refute.

There is a different type of "bore" going on at one of those.

geronl

Nice reviews.
A phenomenal piece of literature. Knowles really captures the heart of the reader with his background as a black, gay Grammy and Oscar award winner. A must read for all Americans. And liberals, too

Just an incredible work. An insight into the modern progressive mind that will leave you speechless. I've borrowed a copy from my neighbor's husband. It's so great I haven't given it back yet, and my neighbor, a trans-male who identifies as a walrus, says he can't wait to read it too

If Democrats copied and pasted the contents of this book into their national platform they could become unstoppable.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
It would have been great if he offered a free pocket sized copy of the Constitution with every purchase.

That way Democrat politicians wouldn't have to borrow a copy each time they decide to wave one before the cameras.

Offline Suppressed

I wish he'd release it to the public domain so I could do a Librivox recording of it.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 09:46:11 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Wingnut

I wish he'd release it to the public domain so I could do a Librivox recording of it.

Its out on Barnes & Knoble Audio books.  Not to wordy.  The Humpback whale mating sounds in the back ground make it pleasant.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
It's written in script. You need an ultraviolet lamp to read it.

Or so I've heard.

Will that type of lamp kill nasty habits? Just wondering.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline endicom

Will that type of lamp kill nasty habits? Just wondering.

Nun that I know of.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Nun that I know of.

Too bad. I have a rash of them.  :laugh:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline DB

That's really funny! The reviews are also very funny.

Well done.

geronl

Just wait until the audio book version

Wingnut

Just wait until the audio book version
Its out on Barnes & Knoble Audio books.  Not to wordy.  The Humpback whale mating sounds in the back ground make it pleasant.

Offline Norm Lenhart

There's also a musical version. Score by acclaimed composer John Cage.

Came to see if Cage would be mentioned.

Left with a little piece of my faith in humanity restored.

Offline verga

How long before some DimmoCrap makes an anti Republican version?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.