Author Topic: Mainstream catching on to Obama book scam. Exclusive: Jack Cashill's research on Ayers' writing 'assistance' finally getting noticed  (Read 375 times)

rangerrebew

Mainstream catching on to Obama book scam
Exclusive: Jack Cashill's research on Ayers' writing 'assistance' finally getting noticed
Published: 14 hours ago

An article appeared last week in CounterPunch, a respected left-leaning journal, that dared to point out the obvious about Barack Obama’s literary talents.

Written by Matthew Stevenson, a Harper’s contributing editor, “Obama’s Book Deal; The $60 Million Selfie,” was the first centrist or left-of-center article to endorse my thesis that Barack Obama did not write in any meaningful way the books that gained him the reputation as a literary genius.

It took nearly nine years for this to happen. I first advanced this thesis in these pages on July 31, 2008. “In writing [‘Dreams from My Father’] Obama had more than help, much more. The real question is where that help came from and why.”

“The book was not published until 1995,” I continued, “the same year the unrepentant Weatherman bomber Bill Ayers helped launch Obama’s political career. Someone intervened, possibly the publisher.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/mainstream-catching-on-to-obama-book-scam/#GtG8YfzwFU5TLPJS.99

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I hope the IRS looks into the $60million payoff on who contributed the money to supply the Obamas.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington