Author Topic: Russian Military Expert: 'We Are Quietly Seeding The U.S. Shoreline With Nuclear Mole Missiles'  (Read 2466 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
When I was about 4, a neighbor let me watch his mole electrocuting process.  Two leads coming from a hand crank, probes into both sides of the mole hole.  Suckers came up squealing, and he whacked them with a Louisville Slugger.

Haven't been the same since.   :pondering:

:silly:

Did you put the leads on each side of the tunnel, or each end? And the electricity flowed through the ground and electrocuted the moles?

It sounds fun.

Offline thackney

Two leads coming from a hand crank, probes into both sides of the mole hole.

He used a fishing rig for moles.

Phone a fish...
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Did you put the leads on each side of the tunnel, or each end? And the electricity flowed through the ground and electrocuted the moles?

It sounds fun.

Two 6 inch probes on both sides of the hole.  They came up squealing.  I haven't seen the device since then.

Now days the local Catfish has summer warfare with the squirrels and their impact on fruit from pear, peach, and plum trees. 

Two years ago, I nailed one with a pellet rifle, and hung him up 15' in one of the trees, to send a reminder to his friends.  Part of his petrified carcass still waves in the wind.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Lando Lincoln

An old hand-cranked magneto could provide a heck of a jolt.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
When I was about 4, a neighbor let me watch his mole electrocuting process.  Two leads coming from a hand crank, probes into both sides of the mole hole.  Suckers came up squealing, and he whacked them with a Louisville Slugger.

Haven't been the same since.   :pondering:
If he had used a croquet mallet it would have all seemed like a game.  Fore!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

If your kid has a friend who knows how to duct tape a 1000 sparklers into a fun time......   send him home.
You know the punishment for that:

Take away his duct tape.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline thackney

If he had used a croquet mallet it would have all seemed like a game.  Fore!

I had a friend from church who resolved his continuing armadillo problem with a 2 iron.  He also kept his yard out of the future attacks (while the neighbors still got tore up).

Turns out the other armadillos recognized a dead armadillo left in the front bushes was an sufficient warning sign.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Nukes with Mexican sauce warheads?

Trump's gonna be all over twitter when he finds out.  I see multiple exclaimation points on this one.  Unfair!
What a waste of chocolate.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline r9etb

I had a friend from church who resolved his continuing armadillo problem with a 2 iron.  He also kept his yard out of the future attacks (while the neighbors still got tore up).

Turns out the other armadillos recognized a dead armadillo left in the front bushes was an sufficient warning sign.

Your friend wouldn't happen to lack a sense of smell....?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The Russians have enlisted experts to plant and maintain these Mole Missiles. Here is some footage of one of them making a rare appearance in public. Fortunately America has a just as credible response.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkhwlcVAClk

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
We have a lot of gophers and moles.  Other than the occasional hunting heron, they are pretty much safe from everything.
I take my dog to a 2 acre fenced dog park on the back side of Joint Forces Training Base - Los Alamitos, and occasionally some really ignorant gophers will make inroads from the surrounding soccer fields and crop fields. They realize their mistake when 6 or 8 dogs are waiting around their holes to rip them up, and it is interesting watching the Herons and Red Tail Hawks hunt them in the open fields.

Offline DB

If explosives are an option, explosives are the solution.

I thought explosives were always an option?

Offline thackney

It was a good size front yard.  The body was placed under a bush up by the street not the house.

They were the last street on the subdivision.  As the developers started construction into the next section, armodillos tore up everybody on their street.

Offline thackney

I thought explosives were always an option?

Some problems don't lend themselves to explosive solutions.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Speaking of.......

I love the smell of a hijacked thread in the morning.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DB

Some problems don't lend themselves to explosive solutions.

You have to think outside the box...

Offline Norm Lenhart

An old hand-cranked magneto could provide a heck of a jolt.

One summer I installed this on my 79 F-150.
https://www.msdperformance.com/products/ignitions/street_and_strip/parts/6520

I think it was summer. I don't remember much after watching the sheets of blue sparkley things travel up my arm and across my chest. I remember waking up about 10 feet from the truck though.

Offline Joe Wooten

I think it was summer. I don't remember much after watching the sheets of blue sparkley things travel up my arm and across my chest. I remember waking up about 10 feet from the truck though.
:silly: :silly:

Offline Lando Lincoln

Yikes!!  Sheets of blue sparkley things traveling across your body is never a good thing.
John Steinbeck

Offline Lando Lincoln

John Steinbeck

Offline Smokin Joe

I always wondered about those units. I think I'll stick with HEI and a supercoil, where you just use the other arm for the rest of the day.

C S Lewis

Wingnut

"135 millijoules of spark energy and 535 primary volts"

That was an attention gitter.