Author Topic: Russian Military Expert: 'We Are Quietly Seeding The U.S. Shoreline With Nuclear Mole Missiles'  (Read 2468 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
March 8, 2017 Special Dispatch
No.6818
Russian Military Expert: 'We Are Quietly Seeding The U.S. Shoreline With Nuclear Mole Missiles'

On February 28, Russian military expert Viktor Baranetz, a retired colonel and former defense ministry spokesman, published an article in the Russian tabloid Komsomolskaya Pravda titled "Trump-Pump-Pump And Our Big Bang." In the article, Baranetz asserted that Russia has asymmetrical responses to the increase in the U.S. military budget. According to Baranetz, Russia is "quietly 'seeding' the U.S. shoreline with nuclear 'mole' missiles" that "dig themselves in and 'sleep' until they are given the command" to detonate.

However, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov dismissed these claims. In response to a journalist's question on Baranetz's article, Peskov said: "This sounds strange, to say the least, and so I would suggest that you not take newspaper reports like this seriously."[1]

Following are excerpts from Baranetz's article:[2]

Continued: https://www.memri.org/reports/russian-military-expert-we-are-quietly-seeding-us-shoreline-nuclear-mole-missiles

As said, lifted both of these stories: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,253159.0.html

This one, not too sure about. Too alarming.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 10:13:37 pm by TomSea »

Offline Joe Wooten

I agree with not taking this seriously. Nuclear warheads require constant maintenance to stay viable. The constant radiation from the fissile elements degrades the electronics, and if it is a thermonuclear weapon, the tritium in it will need replacing and purging on a routine basis. Nukes are something you keep a close eye on at all times, or you will find out that when you need them, they are useless piles of radioactive trash.

Offline r9etb

I agree with not taking this seriously. Nuclear warheads require constant maintenance to stay viable.

Ah, but that's only for regular warheads.  These are mole warheads.  Totally different thing.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
A nefarious russian plot to ruin American's lawns?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Wingnut

Online Lando Lincoln

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline thackney

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Sometimes, it's nice to be a long way from the beach...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Smokin Joe

OK, Lando, what is that?
It's a mole/burrowing rodent trap. Not a live trap, but one designed to finish the little nippers off in their tunnel.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline thackney

It's a mole/burrowing rodent trap. Not a live trap, but one designed to finish the little nippers off in their tunnel.

If explosives are an option, explosives are the solution.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Oh, interesting.  Thanks,

Online Lando Lincoln

OK, Lando, what is that?

It is a mole trap.  The little devils borough around your yard eating tender roots of grass, flowers, ornamental shrubs, etc.  From time to time, they push up little mounds of dirt - always at the pause of their destructive journey.  So, you tamp down the mounds and install this killing machine at the most recent mound.  It has high tension springs and a trigger mechanism - sort of like an evil mouse trap.  Mr. Mole, deciding to continue his destructive meal/journey will again push up the soil at the most recent point.  This triggers death from above and the blades spear the soil and the little critter.  I've used them - about half of the "hits" score. 

Back in the day, you could just use castor beans to chase the little SOB's away.  Well, since human evil-doers use castor extract to make Ricin gas, it is not so easy to find the beans.
John Steinbeck

Online Lando Lincoln

Ummm... yep. 
John Steinbeck

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Nukes with Mexican sauce warheads?

Trump's gonna be all over twitter when he finds out.  I see multiple exclaimation points on this one.  Unfair!
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline thackney

Ummm... yep.

I have to learn how to embed the youtube video I linked above.

Online Lando Lincoln

I have to learn how to embed the youtube video I linked above.

Just post the link.  Remove the "s" in https and post.  Shazam!  It will appear here 99% of the time.
John Steinbeck

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
You realize that Morocco Mole probably has Islamic factions backing him?

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline thackney

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
It is a mole trap.  The little devils borough around your yard eating tender roots of grass, flowers, ornamental shrubs, etc.  From time to time, they push up little mounds of dirt - always at the pause of their destructive journey.  So, you tamp down the mounds and install this killing machine at the most recent mound.  It has high tension springs and a trigger mechanism - sort of like an evil mouse trap.  Mr. Mole, deciding to continue his destructive meal/journey will again push up the soil at the most recent point.  This triggers death from above and the blades spear the soil and the little critter.  I've used them - about half of the "hits" score. 

Back in the day, you could just use castor beans to chase the little SOB's away.  Well, since human evil-doers use castor extract to make Ricin gas, it is not so easy to find the beans.

We have a lot of gophers and moles.  Other than the occasional hunting heron, they are pretty much safe from everything. 

Offline Smokin Joe

It's all fun until the windows shatter.

C S Lewis

Online Lando Lincoln

My first effort at making flash powder yielded an 18-inch crater in my yard with all the neighbors saying, "what the hell was THAT!?"  Windows survived but the mole was obliterated, I think.  I went to the spring-loaded traps after that. 
John Steinbeck

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Oh, interesting.  Thanks,

When I was about 4, a neighbor let me watch his mole electrocuting process.  Two leads coming from a hand crank, probes into both sides of the mole hole.  Suckers came up squealing, and he whacked them with a Louisville Slugger.

Haven't been the same since.   :pondering:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher

If your kid has a friend who knows how to duct tape a 1000 sparklers into a fun time......   send him home.