Archives > Briefing Room TV

Anyone remember Ruby Ridge and Randy Weaver?

<< < (7/7)

Bigun:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on March 09, 2017, 01:09:01 am ---Well, I guess that raises the question of how the TNG got roped into that operation.

--- End quote ---

Probably by the direct order of Ma Richards who was the governor at the time.

geronl:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on March 08, 2017, 09:23:42 pm ---These 3 or 4 SF NCO's babysitting,but NOT operating classified electronics,at Waco is what lead to the charges the active duty US Army was involved in the attack on the compound. They weren't.

--- End quote ---

and the tanks

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: geronl on March 09, 2017, 06:29:03 am ---and the tanks

--- End quote ---

@geronl

True,the media,who seem to claim to know everything,somehow didn't understand the marking on the tanks were NG markings,or even what that meant.

Why,if I didn't know better,I would think that no one in supervisory positions in the national media had ever served a day in the military,or even knew anything about the military. (/s)

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on March 09, 2017, 12:21:32 pm ---@geronl

True,the media,who seem to claim to know everything,somehow didn't understand the marking on the tanks were NG markings,or even what that meant.

Why,if I didn't know better,I would think that no one in supervisory positions in the national media had ever served a day in the military,or even knew anything about the military. (/s)

--- End quote ---
Oh, come on pete, I'd bet a bunch of them have either seen NG vehicles before (just before the protest was broken up) and some of them have even sat at (enemy) antiaircraft guns... :whistle:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version