Author Topic: White Woman Attacked By A Dozen Black Thugs Outside Indiana Bar  (Read 823 times)

rangerrebew

White Woman Attacked By A Dozen Black Thugs Outside Indiana Bar

March 7, 2017| by Brian Anderson

While the media is focused on the wave of Trump-related hate crimes that are almost entirely hoaxes, they seemed to have missed this story out of Indiana. A white woman was attacked by a dozen or so black thugs who yelled racial slurs as they beat her. This sure looks like a hate crime to me, but for some reason only the local news has a passing interest in the story.

WDRB reports that Angela Rockey was standing outside of Mac’s Hideaway in New Albany, Ind. early Sunday morning. Inside of the bar a dozen black thugs started some trouble and were thrown out. As the mob exited, one of them flung the door open, which hit Rockey. Before she could lodge a complaint, the group of black miscreants attacked her.

Rockey was punched in the mouth, saying the hit, “instantly broke my teeth.” The gang pummeled her to the ground and told her, “Stay down, you white bitch.” Rockey says there were a dozen in the group and that they were a mix of men and women.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/white-woman-attacked-by-a-dozen-black-thugs-outside-indiana-bar
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 03:57:16 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline rodamala

Re: White Woman Attacked By A Dozen Black Thugs Outside Indiana Bar
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 06:09:29 pm »
Content deleted.

Rodamala, don't ever do that again.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 06:17:20 pm by MOD3 »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 06:18:47 pm »
MSM....  glaringly silent and complict. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline rodamala

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2017, 09:53:37 pm »
Content deleted.

Rodamala, don't ever do that again.

Zero sense of sarcasm.  Noted.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2017, 10:04:15 pm »
Nothing good happens after 11PM IMO...

And let's be honest here, try and stay away from areas where "yutes" are congregating.