Author Topic: The Last Letters of Young ISIS ‘Martyrs’  (Read 441 times)

rangerrebew

The Last Letters of Young ISIS ‘Martyrs’
« on: March 07, 2017, 02:41:19 pm »
The Last Letters of Young ISIS ‘Martyrs’
These children were indoctrinated by the terror group and committed atrocities on its behalf

by Stephen Kalin | Updated 03 Mar 2017 at 9:55 PM

“My dear family, please forgive me,” reads the handwritten letter discarded in the dusty halls of an Islamic State training compound in eastern Mosul.

“Don’t be sad and don’t wear the black clothes [of mourning]. I asked to get married and you did not marry me off. So, by God, I will marry the 72 virgins in paradise.”

“He told his father, ‘I am going to seek martyrdom.’”

They were the parting words of schoolboy Alaa Abd al-Akeedi before he set off from the compound to end his life in a suicide bomb attack against Iraqi security forces last year.

http://www.lifezette.com/faithzette/last-letters-islamic-state-martyrs/
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 02:42:02 pm by rangerrebew »

Wingnut

Re: The Last Letters of Young ISIS ‘Martyrs’
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 02:48:54 pm »
Poor kid.  His life blew.

Offline The_Reader_David

Re: The Last Letters of Young ISIS ‘Martyrs’
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 02:57:28 pm »
This is, of course, part of the wickedness designed into Islam from the beginning:  Allow polygamy and concubinage so that the well-off and well-connected take more of the women, leaving lots of unmarried, horny young men. Explicitly allow the rape of enemy women taken in battle, define battle death as "martyrdom", and offer lots of sex in paradise to martyrs.  Hey! Presto! a large pool of fanatical soldiers.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.