Author Topic: Tim Kaine’s son arrested after disrupting pro-Trump protest  (Read 3315 times)

Wingnut

Re: Tim Kaine’s son arrested after disrupting pro-Trump protest
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2017, 04:24:07 pm »
Maybe he had a bad experience with a long haired hippy and a guy with uneven eyebrows when he was a child?

Manscape Your Eyebrows without Looking Like You Manscape Your Eyebrows
http://www.menshealth.com/style/manscaping-your-eyebrows

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2017, 04:31:41 pm »
The joker's son needs to be locked up for good.

Offline thackney

« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2017, 04:41:00 pm »
I have heard and read literally hundreds of similar statements by leftists about conservatives and other normal people. There was even a play that ran in New York called, "Assassinate the President" which was a fantasy about the assassination of George W. Bush. The SS barely blinked.

I don't want to use leftist as our guide for acceptable actions.  I have my own standards, I won't sink to theirs.

Please look at the photo below and tell me that you don't have an itch to put that little psychotic, verminous monster under the ground before he kills some innocent person...

You have a desire to kill because of someone's looks?  Seek help.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2017, 04:50:40 pm »
I don't want to use leftist as our guide for acceptable actions.  I have my own standards, I won't sink to theirs.

You have a desire to kill because of someone's looks?  Seek help.
No you misunderstand, WTF implied that I wanted the little puke dead because of his looks, but it's his BEHAVIOR and ATTITUDE that I detest and makes me want to ventilate him with an M-60. Hell, I used to have hair down to my shoulders and played lead guitar in a rock band. I am not at all concerned with exomorphic qualities. Many decent people look pretty scary until you get to know them a little (longhairs, bikers, black folks and rough-looking, tatted-up types especially). If I wanted to see someone harmed because of their appearance, then I WOULD be well advised to seek psychological help. But I don't.

Though I fully understand and to a very large extent agree with much of your statement, this opens up an entirely new line of discussion likely best left for another thread.

It might be worthwhile to discuss the propriety and value of permitting /encouraging people to express their genuine feelings even if they are not "nice". My own personal sense is that niceness as a culture value has become more of a burden than an asset and that we need to swing the other direction to counter the PC nonsense that "one doesn't talk about some things" ( such as feelings that one would like to choke the life out of some sub human little leftist pr*ck with their bare hands).

I'd frankly rather have someone feel free to express themselves without self -conscious shame at having "unaccpetable thoughts" than repressing them or claiming not to have thoughts or feelings like that.

I come from a tradition where there are no unacceptable "bad" thoughts or feelings, only bad or unacceptable ACTIONS (which includes verbal actions).
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 05:05:57 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Silver Pines

« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2017, 04:56:41 pm »
Though I fully understand and to a very large extent agree with much of your statement, this opens up an entirely new line of discussion likely best left for another thread.

It might be worthwhile to discuss the propriety and value of permitting /encouraging people to express their genuine feelings even if they are not "nice". My own personal sense is that niceness as a culture value has become more of a burden than an asset and that we need to swing the other direction to counter the PC nonsense that "one doesn't talk about some things" ( such as feelings that one would like to choke the life out of some sub human little leftist pr*ck with their bare hands).

I'd frankly rather have someone feel free to express themselves without self -conscious shame at having "unaccpetable thoughts" than repressing them or claiming not to have thoughts or feelings like that.

I come from a tradition where there are no unacceptable "bad" thoughts or feelings, only bad or unacceptable ACTIONS (which includes verbal actions).

@Late For Lunch

Then maybe you'd better go back to that tradition, wherever it's located, when you get the desire to voice death threats, because that kind of kook fringe nuttery can bring trouble down on this website and its owner.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2017, 04:59:06 pm »

Well, if you haven't noticed Jackson, you were allowed to freely and openly express your "feelings" on exterminating these people. It looks like you are the one who has their panties in a bunch because there a few of us who told you that wanting to kill two of the most irrelevant people around is demented and straight jacket shit.

Offline thackney

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2017, 05:33:07 pm »
No you misunderstand, WTF implied that I wanted the little puke dead because of his looks, but it's his BEHAVIOR and ATTITUDE that I detest and makes me want to ventilate him with an M-60.

Vigilante death sentence for attitude?  Are you kidding?  When the behavior includes capital crimes then our legal system can decide if he warrants it. 

Me personally?  I'll pray for him.

You can ping me to the new thread.  I see what you are writing here completely unacceptable.  Thoughts are in your head.  Written/Verbal actions are on this thread.

If you need a group to vent committing atrocities to others, I would recommend you invite those select few to your house for beers and the like.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2017, 05:42:23 pm »

If you need a group to vent committing atrocities to others, I would recommend you invite those select few to your house for beers and the like.

And the like being Meth.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2017, 05:51:02 pm »
THREATS??? hah hah hah Forgive me Chatelaine, but saying that one would LIKE to murder someone is not a threat by any means.  I am very obviously/clearly talking about my own personal FEELINGS, not my intentions. Stating that one INTENDS to murder someone is a threat. I have heard and read literally hundreds of similar statements by leftists about conservatives and other normal people. There was even a play that ran in New York called, "Assassinate the President" which was a fantasy about the assassination of George W. Bush. The SS barely blinked.

In a way, I sort of respect the psychotic freak more than the namby-pamby leftist  prevaricators / instigators like his father. At least the kid has the guts to act on the insane beliefs that his father and his ilk only promulgate. I have often said that if far leftsts believed even one tenth of the horrible things they commonly say about how wicked/evil conservatives are ten-thousand times a day, and were real men, they would take up arms and exterminate us all from the face of the Earth. At least sonny boy has the courage of his convictions.

The far left is so concerned about niceness - as if oppressing people with the force of government and privilege is perfectly acceptable as long as it is done with a greasy, cheesy smile and an elitist Madison Avenue-buffed slick veneer of "civilization". PTUI!  I say SCREW BEING NICE and we 'round up the leftist vermin like Caine's worthless reptilian spawn, try convict and GAS 'EM before they destroy the world!!! 

Please look at the photo below and tell me that you don't have an itch to put that little psychotic, verminous monster under the ground before he kills some innocent person...

While I understand your sentiment, I think prosecuting him like some ordinary hood rat and putting him in a cell with some lovesick lifer might change his worldview.

The problem I have is that those who foment violence and behave violently in the streets are not prosecuted because of who their relatives are. Ordinarily, resisting arrest, fleeing, assault on a police officer would be the beginning of his sheet of charges from this incident, if he was just some schmuck from the 'hood. After a blood test/tox screen, any drug charges (for using controlled substances) would be extra.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LateForLunch

« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2017, 06:51:01 pm »
Vigilante death sentence for attitude?  Are you kidding?  When the behavior includes capital crimes then our legal system can decide if he warrants it. 

Me personally?  I'll pray for him.

You can ping me to the new thread.  I see what you are writing here completely unacceptable.  Thoughts are in your head.  Written/Verbal actions are on this thread.

Well, I suppose that there is  "venting" and there is venting sieur depending on who is breathing in the exhaust.  Maybe my spleen is overactive but there it is. I have already been informed by the Mods that I exceed the parameters of acceptable posting and I bow to their wisdom without complaint. Selah!
I'm not up on how to ping yet, sieur. However I have posted an editorial on this on that section and invite your comments (or criticism).

Perhaps we are looking at a matter of culture here. The Warrior culture and the non-Warrior culture. I have long ago given up any illusions about pleasing most of the people most of the time, so please do not worry in the least about offending me with honesty (although I sense that encouragement may be unneeded in your case)!  :laugh:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 06:55:27 pm by LateForLunch »

Offline LateForLunch

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2017, 06:58:11 pm »
Well, if you haven't noticed Jackson, you were allowed to freely and openly express your "feelings" on exterminating these people. It looks like you are the one who has their panties in a bunch because there a few of us who told you that wanting to kill two of the most irrelevant people around is demented and straight jacket shit.

Perhaps. Or perhaps (if we would speak of bunched panties, my brother) you and one or two others are overreacting to a sort of venting that you do not personally relate to because you are conditioned to bow to the dictates and preferences of sheep.

I took no quarrel with the Mods over their action whatsoever. So I don't get the "panties in a bunch" insult at all.

Since you feel so strongly on the topic, I invite you to take me to task and validate your moral indictment on the editorial I just posted on this exact topic.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 07:02:57 pm by LateForLunch »

Offline LateForLunch

« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2017, 07:13:08 pm »
While I understand your sentiment, I think prosecuting him like some ordinary hood rat and putting him in a cell with some lovesick lifer might change his worldview.

The problem I have is that those who foment violence and behave violently in the streets are not prosecuted because of who their relatives are. Ordinarily, resisting arrest, fleeing, assault on a police officer would be the beginning of his sheet of charges from this incident, if he was just some schmuck from the 'hood. After a blood test/tox screen, any drug charges (for using controlled substances) would be extra.

Of a certainty! To tell the truth, now that I have vented a little, I feel sort of sorry for the fool. He seems mentally ill to me. How could he not be with a lunatic like Tim Caine for a father, stoking his psychotic ideas-of-reference like mad every day and night!?!

It might actually be better if he didn't go into the system because prison is not generally a place were disturbed people get better, only worse.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 07:13:40 pm by LateForLunch »

Offline LateForLunch

« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2017, 07:22:14 pm »
Meanwhile the psychotic freak father of his is busy creating still another alternate universe where what his son did was "expressing his opinion peacefully". Yep. (cuckoo clock sounds)

Dem VP nominee applauds son for anti-Trump riot arrest
Posted By -NO AUTHOR- On    03/08/2017 @ 8:31 pm   In APP Frontpage,Front Page,Politics,U.S. Tim Kaine, D-Va., (left) and son, Linwood Kaine (right)

WASHINGTON – Sen. Tim Kaine, the 2016 vice-presidential nominee, had strong words of encouragement for his 24-year-old son, arrested over the weekend for participating in a protest of Donald Trump’s appearance in Minnesota that degenerated into a riot in which a smoke bomb was detonated outside the state capitol.

The senator from Virginia issued a statement saying: “We love that our children have their own views and concerns about current political issues. They fully understand the responsibility to express those concerns peacefully.”

If that wasn’t clear enough, Kaine appeared on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” program with Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski Tuesday with fiery rhetoric encouraging more anti-Trump confrontations including fighting “in the streets.”

“What we’ve got to do is fight in Congress, fight in the courts, fight in the streets, fight online, fight at the ballot box, and now there’s the momentum to be able to do this,” said Kaine, once considered a “moderate” Democrat. “And we’re not afraid of the popular outcry, we’re energized by it and that’s going to help us do our job and do it better.”

Offline verga

« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2017, 07:39:59 pm »

* The fact that this little rat-boy is an aspiring "artist" certainly fits the pattern of how leftists are inclined toward mental illness - people who choose "creative" professions like acting or film-making are exponentially more likely to display severe characterological disorders like sociopathic, narcissistic and bi-polar problems. This poor kid looks totally deranged in his photo. Just once I'd like to see the son of a prominent 'Crat politician get a real job.
The little sh!t can call himself anything he wants, lets see what happens when we defund the NEA. Let the rich liberals pay for his "art"
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.