Author Topic: Coulter on Obamacare Replacement: Who Wrote This Piece of Crap?  (Read 6252 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
By Cathy Burke   |   Tuesday, 07 Mar 2017 05:26 PM

Conservative commentator and writer Ann Coulter went on a Twitter tirade Tuesday, railing against the GOP's Obamacare replacement bill, and bluntly asking, "Who wrote this piece of crap?"

The 10-tweet rant tossed poison-dipped arrows at the authors of the legislation, doctors who participate in the healthcare law and the state insurance commissions that would wield more power in the replacement plan.

The replacement bill has already gotten a chilly reception from by some conservatives, including the Heritage Foundation, the National Review, and GOP Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul, who called it "Obamacare Lite."

more
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/ann-coulter-obamacare-replacement-gop/2017/03/07/id/777480/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: Coulter on Obamacare Replacement: Who Wrote This Piece of Crap?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 12:32:55 am »
Who wrote it? Who do ya think Ann? Your best bud's Ann. Folks like your home boy Romney. Now shut up and eat your peas. 
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline DB

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 12:34:07 am »
It is just doing what Trump said he was going to do. Coulter got what she voted for.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 12:34:36 am by DB »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2017, 12:37:56 am »
Who wrote it? Who do ya think Ann? Your best bud's Ann. Folks like your home boy Romney. Now shut up and eat your peas.

Romney obviously wasn't on hand to revamp Bammy care, but whomever is responsible didn't do the GOP any favors.  Unfortunately, Trump I think jumped that gun on this one and is backing it.

IMHO they need to combine Paul and Cruz's plan, but no, the RINO's had absolutely no intention of repeal. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2017, 12:41:02 am »
Romney obviously wasn't on hand to revamp Bammy care, but whomever is responsible didn't do the GOP any favors.  Unfortunately, Trump I think jumped that gun on this one and is backing it.

IMHO they need to combine Paul and Cruz's plan, but no, the RINO's had absolutely no intention of repeal.

Yea if only someone had warned people about the GOP.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2017, 12:46:22 am »
Yea if only someone had warned people about the GOP.

I'm still trying to understand their logic ... leadership in the Senate and the House are still the same and for the most part all the RINO's that were in before are still there.  We have a new sheriff in town and he's being fought every step of the way from all sides.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2017, 12:50:34 am »
Trump is on twitt r attacking rand Paul for speaking against bill.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2017, 12:50:43 am »
I'm still trying to understand their logic ... leadership in the Senate and the House are still the same and for the most part all the RINO's that were in before are still there.  We have a new sheriff in town and he's being fought every step of the way from all sides.

Whats so hard to understand? When people vote for liberals, they are liberals. When the elected govern as liberals year after year against the expressed will of their voters, they are Democrats.

What people have to come to grips with is that they failed to recognize it in time and mocked the shit out of people that did. We all believed at one point. But the facts are what they are. Now it's too late and the GOP voter destroyed America.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2017, 12:51:39 am »
I'm still trying to understand their logic ...

That there is your problem. Expecting logic.

Do ants use logic? Or kudzu? They don't. What they do excel at is surviving. Just like politicians.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2017, 12:53:31 am »

Do ants use logic? Or kudzu? They don't. What they do excel at is surviving. Just like politicians.
I would vote for Kudzu. It's less invasive that the democrats expansion of power.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2017, 12:53:47 am »
By Cathy Burke   |   Tuesday, 07 Mar 2017 05:26 PM

Conservative commentator and writer Ann Coulter went on a Twitter tirade Tuesday, railing against the GOP's Obamacare replacement bill, and bluntly asking, "Who wrote this piece of crap?"

RINOS which are part of the Washington establishment. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Wingnut

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2017, 12:57:21 am »
I would vote for Kudzu. It's less invasive that the democrats expansion of power.
@Idaho_Cowboy
That is funny right there. I don't care who you are!  Good job Sir. :beer:

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2017, 01:01:28 am »

Drop. The. Mic.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2017, 01:09:31 am »
She should be happy, Jerod Kushner's brother Josh can continue making money off the people hand over fist selling insurance under the ACA.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2017, 01:31:57 am »
We need to recognize there are the entrenched RINOs, The Dems, and some Conservatives out there in Congress. Then there is Trump in the White House. The GOPe figured they could 'deal' with him and vice versa, and they are holding the cards. If Trump wants to do better, he has to signal intent to veto if some changes aren't made.

As far as the ACA, there are too many interests up on the Hill who want it to stay for the GOP to get rid of it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2017, 01:37:08 am »
We need to recognize there are the entrenched RINOs, The Dems, and some Conservatives out there in Congress. Then there is Trump in the White House. The GOPe figured they could 'deal' with him and vice versa, and they are holding the cards. If Trump wants to do better, he has to signal intent to veto if some changes aren't made.

As far as the ACA, there are too many interests up on the Hill who want it to stay for the GOP to get rid of it.

I think you mean too many interests on K Street in Washington but it matters little since the interests of both are the same.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2017, 01:38:21 am »
I think you mean too many interests on K Street in Washington but it matters little since the interests of both are the same.
And, in a nutshell, they aren't ours.

K street is the pathogen reservoir for 'Beltway Fever'.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 01:38:50 am by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2017, 01:41:50 am »
And, in a nutshell, they aren't ours.

:amen:  Both counts!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2017, 02:56:02 am »

K Street can be eradicated by requiring Congressmen and Senators to put their congressional offices in their home district or state capital respectively.  And then all Congressional votes should be submitted remotely from that legislator's office.

Can you imagine these huge K Street lobbying firms having to purchase airline tickets to 435 different cities?  And can you imagine 535 legislators no longer insulated from the voters behind the walls of Fortress Washington?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2017, 02:59:02 am »
This moment is one of the reasons I never changed my tagline.

I knew this day was coming.

More to come! You all will know where I stood the whole time.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2017, 03:02:36 am »
This moment is one of the reasons I never changed my tagline.

I knew this day was coming.

More to come! You all will know where I stood the whole time.

I see he had a meeting with Richard Trumpka. Trumpka says they talked about unfair labor practices, fair wages and labor rights.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2017, 03:03:05 am »
K Street can be eradicated by requiring Congressmen and Senators to put their congressional offices in their home district or state capital respectively.  And then all Congressional votes should be submitted remotely from that legislator's office.

Can you imagine these huge K Street lobbying firms having to purchase airline tickets to 435 different cities?  And can you imagine 535 legislators no longer insulated from the voters behind the walls of Fortress Washington?

Simple. Elegant. Obvious.

You nuts? They'd never go for it. Most pols seek election to get out of their town.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2017, 03:04:43 am »

You nuts? They'd never go for it. Most pols seek election to get out of their town.

Said all along that they should be sequestered in their home states and districts.

The president should be a virtual prisoner in the white house too.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2017, 06:05:15 am »

Can you imagine them living at 'home' instead of DC? And hearing about their foul-ups from their constituents directly?

No. They're living large.

C S Lewis

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2017, 10:53:48 am »

They were never able to speak the language of the locals - who don't go for RHINO-speak one damned bit.

I'm dissapointed that Obama gave the Iranian terrorists $ 120 billion of your tax dollars.

I'm a bit peeved at the VA for systematically killing off our vets.

I find it almost troubling that the Justice Department has become a racist, corrupt political weapon.