Author Topic: Mark Levin exchanges body blows with CNN’s Stelter over ‘Obamagate,’ but it’s Levin who comes out on top  (Read 240 times)

rangerrebew

Mark Levin exchanges body blows with CNN’s Stelter over ‘Obamagate,’ but it’s Levin who comes out on top
March 7, 2017 | Scott Morefield | Print Article   

SHARE1.8K TWEET30 PIN1 PLUS3 EMAIL

In a report Monday morning, CNN’s Brian Stelter took a shot at conservative radio host Mark Levin’s “incendiary idea” that started this whole wiretapping brouhaha. In it, Stelter accused Levin of “cherry-picking” stories that supported his conclusion and ignoring evidence against it.

Fmr Obama Secret Service agent Bongino shares info on Obama wiretaps – it’s about to ‘blow wide open’

What Stelter is referring to in the Tweet is Levin’s brutal counter-punch. In an open letter to Stelter published on Levin’s Facebook page, the radio host fired with both barrels (full text is included below, because it’s all great):

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/03/07/mark-levin-exchanges-body-blows-cnns-stelter-obamagate-levin-comes-top-456125
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 04:59:09 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Why does Levin waste his time with these mental light weights?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.