Author Topic: Americans Having Less Sex Than Ever  (Read 2057 times)

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Re: Americans Having Less Sex Than Ever
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2017, 07:27:41 am »
I haven't yet figured out a way to blame this on Obama, but give me time.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2017, 07:36:21 am »
I haven't yet figured out a way to blame this on Obama, but give me time.

(Twilight Zone music plays in background...Rod Serling's voice hangs in the air...)

"Picture if you will, Michelle Obama. Scantily clad in the finest fashions of Frederricks of Hollywood..."

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2017, 07:56:16 am »
This thread is turning into something. It's on the tip of my tongue....

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2017, 10:36:52 am »
 :silly:

Loves me a good belly laugh

Wingnut

« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2017, 02:04:27 pm »
alright alright alright

You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2017, 02:21:21 pm »
(Twilight Zone music plays in background...Rod Serling's voice hangs in the air...)

"Picture if you will, Michelle Obama. Scantily clad in the finest fashions of Frederricks of Hollywood..."
I got that flash, but it came out more like a beach scene that would have been cut from an old Charlton Heston movie...to keep the censors happy.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2017, 02:31:18 pm »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2017, 02:42:34 pm »
Wow. Is that an Iranian harem?
****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep****

All virgin wool, shaheed! I guarantee it!

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Wingnut

« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2017, 02:43:57 pm »
Wow. Is that an Iranian harem?

Midnight at the Oasis.  Send your camel to bed...

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2017, 02:47:11 pm »
****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep****

Virgin wool? Must be ugly sheep.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2017, 02:49:28 pm »

Great personality though!

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2017, 02:50:04 pm »
FAST!

C S Lewis

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2017, 02:51:49 pm »

You could screenshot that, have it printed to canvas and title it "Montana Erotica" and sell it to a lonely rancher for a good price.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2017, 02:56:22 pm »
You could screenshot that, have it printed to canvas and title it "Montana Erotica" and sell it to a lonely rancher for a good price.
Some would attribute that to Wyoming...

C S Lewis

Wingnut

« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2017, 02:59:11 pm »
Some would attribute that to Wyoming...

Or maybe Montana?

I always wanted to move to Montana
Just to raise me up a crop of Dental Floss

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2017, 03:15:52 pm »
Or maybe Montana?

I always wanted to move to Montana
Just to raise me up a crop of Dental Floss
I hear the growin's real good down by Ismay. Bumper crops...

C S Lewis

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2017, 05:12:16 pm »
Not to be too critical of Americans, as it seems to be a universal problem in developed countries ... but have you looked at the average Joe or Jane recently? When their bellies touch while their genitals are still in different rooms, sex ain't gonna happen.

Obese people have diminished sex drive..You are on to something.