Author Topic: Mika Meltdown  (Read 1745 times)

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Mika Meltdown
« on: March 06, 2017, 09:18:03 pm »
Fighting back tears this morning our old friend Mika performed another public meltdown.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-06/globalist-freak-out-mika-chokes-back-tears-over-trump-tweets-not-funny

She states, "it's not funny", but it really brightened my day.  Not so much the many faces of Mika, they are on display daily.  But the others at the table sitting there and trying to hold back from laughing out loud are pure gold.

I didn't make it through the whole video, a man has his limits.  I'm curious if Mika ever got around to explaining what's so great about another Civil War?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Mika Meltdown
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 09:22:32 pm »
Watched. I'm  appalled (and nerve-wracked) at the situation, and am no fan of Trump's tweets but I thought her reaction was just a bit much.

Wingnut

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2017, 09:30:10 pm »
Big boys don't cry Mika.  Your father would be ashamed of how his son is behaving.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2017, 09:31:15 pm »
Classic Mika.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2017, 10:06:15 pm »
Watched. I'm  appalled (and nerve-wracked) at the situation, and am no fan of Trump's tweets but I thought her reaction was just a bit much.

Looked like she was high on something. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Hondo69

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2017, 12:16:58 am »
I understand that she gets paid to be a whack job and she's always going to be way out in left field.  But going way over the top is a bit dangerous.  There are still some people out that there buying into her crap and will act upon it.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2017, 12:39:48 am »
I understand that she gets paid to be a whack job and she's always going to be way out in left field.  But going way over the top is a bit dangerous.  There are still some people out that there buying into her crap and will act upon it.

On a positive note it's MSNBC that limits it to only a couple dozen people.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2017, 12:51:08 am »

Really? Your posts read like you are fighting back tears from a mental breakdown just like Mika.

Wingnut

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2017, 01:04:49 am »
Really? Your posts read like you are fighting back tears from a mental breakdown just like Mika.

Now now Frank.  In WTF's defense at least Mika has a hormone deficiency to explain her mood swings.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2017, 01:12:46 am »
Now now Frank.  In WTF's defense at least Mika has a hormone deficiency to explain her mood swings.

LOL. Hilarious.

Offline Hondo69

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2017, 02:01:17 am »
I'm willing to pay extra if she'll spontaneously self-combust.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2017, 05:41:32 am »
Why does it matter what some talking head does?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Hondo69

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2017, 07:30:23 am »
Why does it matter what some talking head does?

It shouldn't because it's just one person's opinion.  And that opinion should carry no more weight than mine or yours.

If we had a morning show the station carrying it would be required to run a disclaimer stating, "The following opinions are just a couple of Schmoes spouting off and in no way reflects that of the management".  I don't see any disclaimers on MSNBC or CNN. 

Instead they are represented as "journalists" covering the "news".   Uh oh.

----

When we go to the store to buy orange juice we can read the label which tells us how much sugar has been added, how much real orange juice is in the container, etc.  And when we fill up our car we get a warning, "may contain 10% ethanol that will likely ruin your engine".  Yet there is no warning for these types of TV shows stating, "Mika and Joe provide less facts than The Onion".  There are people out there who believe they are actually covering the news and simply don't know any better.

On the other hand, the last thing I would want is some government agency in charge of rating TV shows.  The government doesn't exactly fall into the tribe of Truth Tellers.  Plus the ratings would fluctuate with changes in administrations since opinions are subjective.  The next thing you know there would be fact checkers sitting in the basement of some nondescript government building in D.C. telling us what is fact and what is fiction.  I'd make the case they do way too much of that already.

----

So we get into a slippery slope that's been around since the beginning of our country.  Ben Franklin was known to toss in a strong dose of opinion with his mix of news in his newspaper.  At least he saved the bulk of it for the Opinion section so readers would perceive a dividing line between news and opinion.  Still, one can always fudge the news a little this way or that.

Google carries a lot of weight today, possibly as much as Franklin's Pennsylvania Gazette during his time.  Should Google come with a warning stating, "search results have been highly filtered by a group of ultra-radical Left Wing kooks that want to control your mind"?

I don't know but that's a damned good question.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2017, 07:44:25 am »
 :beer: Solid and on point, as always, Sir!

An aside on the Google issue - it's quite instructive to put a search string (in quotes) into google and into duckduckgo and compare the results.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2017, 02:49:42 pm »
From @Hondo69:

It shouldn't because it's just one person's opinion.  And that opinion should carry no more weight than mine or yours.

If we had a morning show the station carrying it would be required to run a disclaimer stating, "The following opinions are just a couple of Schmoes spouting off and in no way reflects that of the management".  I don't see any disclaimers on MSNBC or CNN. 

Instead they are represented as "journalists" covering the "news".   Uh oh.

Well said.

Morning Joe is jumping the shark on a daily basis. Lately, during the few minutes I watch it when I wake up in the morning, I've noticed they overload their panel with up to 7-8, ahem, luminaries.

What are the qualifications of these panelists, besides a predominantly liberal bent? They all live in the DC-NY cocoon, and work for major media organizations. Columnists like Nicholas Kristof made a big deal about "reaching out" to flyover country, they want to "hear" what we have to say...so long as you have a Facebook or Twitter account. Can't reach him via email, and I don't do FB or Twitter for personal reasons.

I obviously learned more from my stepfather than Mika learned from her daddy. She's a twit, rapidly becoming an unhinged twit. Her emotional outbursts are unprofessional and unbecoming.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Hondo69

« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2017, 03:48:02 pm »
I obviously learned more from my stepfather than Mika learned from her daddy. She's a twit, rapidly becoming an unhinged twit. Her emotional outbursts are unprofessional and unbecoming.

:beer:  Well said.

Can you imagine Mika being on Fox News and acting the way she does?  There would be video montages showing The Many Faces Of Mika.  The night time shows would abuse her like they did Sarah Palin.  Any video clips played on the news would show Mika at her worst.  Everything she says would be twisted into something unrecognizable. They would be selling Mika voodoo dolls you can stick a pin in for $ 9.99.  It would be one huge Mika bash fest and the word "Mika" would be turned into an adjective.

But common decency prevents Conservatives from crossing those lines.  We have moral boundaries completely absent in the world of Liberalism.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2017, 04:23:11 pm »
So Mika transferred from Georgetown to Williams College, a very private, well heeled and small college. Judging by the comments, I can see it hasn't changed much in 30 years:

Youll find a bunch of girls who are very cliquey and they all wear the same clothes. There are some girls that stick out , but it's like looking at a bunch of the same girls over and over

:silly:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2017, 07:40:37 pm »
From mediaite:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/this-is-how-things-start-mika-brzezinski-implies-u-s-on-path-to-totalitarianim-under-trump/

'This Is How Things Start’: Mika Brzezinski Implies U.S. on Path to Totalitarianism Under Trump

Brzezinski said that while she also thought Trump could win the presidency, she didn’t want him to. “I wanted to have hope and I wanted to have an open mind that perhaps the weight of this office, of this presidency, might guide him in a better direction than in his previous life. It [has] not,” she said.

Her co-host Joe Scarborough agreed, saying Trump seemed “totally unprepared” for the presidency. “And possibly unfit mentally. Sorry, I’m just saying what everyone is thinking,” she added.

“We hear from people from other countries who say this is how it starts,” Brzezinski said, enigmatically, to British media executive Joanna Coles. “I think we are at that point where we have to have that conversation.”

I believe I can safely opine that Mika's grasp of world history is shallow and deficient.  Please don't include me in your use of "everyone."