Author Topic: BREAKING: A website administrator appearing to be Emily McMullin (sister of Ex CIA #nevertrumper Evan McMullin) set up fake website Trump-email.com under the Trump Organization Brand three days after the FISA court warrant to wiretap Republican nominee Do  (Read 4834 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Putin was never popular in the United States before by Conservatives or Republicans.

Short term memory problems? He was a bud a few years back. Something about the dreamy look in his eye if I recall a quote...

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Short term memory problems? He was a bud a few years back. Something about the dreamy look in his eye if I recall a quote...

Oh I remember that.  But Bush wasn't easy on Putin and eventually was completely outraged over the invasion of Georgia.  He continually criticized Putin for his problem with freedom also.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

Oh I remember that.  But Bush wasn't easy on Putin and eventually was completely outraged over the invasion of Georgia.  He continually criticized Putin for his problem with freedom also.

Bush took no harder line on Putin than Trump is taking. As a matter of fact Trump is taking a harder line on the Soviets in some areas than Bush ever did. Do not buy the revisionist bullshit Bush is spinning on Ellen. Bush never publicly went out of his way to slam the Soviets....

On his last full day in office, Jan. 19, 2009, Bush put on a suit and headed to the Oval Office. He was to make back-to-back farewell calls to 13 world leaders, starting with Saakashvili at 7 a.m., and followed by Putin at 7:10 a.m. The talking points on the presidential memo consisted in their entirety of the following 14 words:

“Enjoyed working with you.”

“We have accomplished a lot together.”

“Wish you continued success.”

The biggest debate was whether to call both Putin and Medvedev. By protocol, he should have called only his formal counterpart, Medvedev. But Bush decided to call both; after all their time together, he wanted to say good-bye to “my friend Vladimir.” Despite the rupture over the Georgia war, Bush wistfully recounted their many visits at Crawford and the Moscow dacha and in St. Petersburg. Over the course of a few minutes, he recalled their cooperation on Iran, North Korea, the Middle East, terrorism, arms control, and economics.

They had, Bush told Putin, “many fond memories.”

The other kind went unmentioned.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2013/11/06/the-seduction-of-george-w-bush/

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.