Author Topic: Trump Using Mar-a-Lago As Pay for Access Scheme  (Read 2175 times)

Wingnut

Re: Trump Using Mar-a-Lago As Pay for Access Scheme
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2017, 01:23:08 pm »
Next time when we go to the polls we will have to be sure to elect a poor community organizer who thinks he is rich and famous instead of a billionaire that lives the life style of the rice and famous...because he is rice and famous.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2017, 01:27:22 pm »
I complained about that also.  Not just the Hawaii trips but the expensive vacations for Michele and friends.  I am not going to stop complaining if Trump is wasting money flying himself and his wife separately to Mar-A-Lago so that he can make a fortune meeting with his business guests.

What an outrage.  We flip the bill to transport Melania and Donald seperately every weekend.

The only way I won't have a problem with what you mention...is if there is proof he's reimbursing the Government for anything that falls outside the normal parameters of official travel for him and/or authorized people.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2017, 02:12:48 pm »
The only way I won't have a problem with what you mention...is if there is proof he's reimbursing the Government for anything that falls outside the normal parameters of official travel for him and/or authorized people.

If it were up to me a president would live as a virtual prisoner in the white house. He would only be able to leave on official trips and emergencies. I would give him 4 weeks of vacation time every year which is more than most of us get.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2017, 02:34:33 pm »
I hear Abe had the meatloaf...  :whistle:

If the vast majority of your diet was raw fish, meatloaf would be a treat!   :silly:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2017, 02:36:47 pm »
If the vast majority of your diet was raw fish, meatloaf would be a treat!   :silly:

I'm not saying he had a choice...

Wingnut

« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2017, 02:38:16 pm »

You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth. :whistle: