Author Topic: TENTACLES OF TERROR Leaked ISIS ‘heat map’ reveals how the terror group now has official branches in 18 countries around the world  (Read 467 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
TENTACLES OF TERROR Leaked ISIS ‘heat map’ reveals how the terror group now has official branches in 18 countries around the world

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1545794/leaked-isis-heat-map-reveals-how-the-terror-group-now-has-official-branches-in-18-countries-around-the-world/

See the video.

How is stopping Visa from 6 countries going to stop ISIS from Terrorism in the United States?  Trump admitted that he used the information from Obama to come up with his list.  This video shows over a very short time how different countries have established branches of ISIS.  It is fast changing.  Unfortunately even Britain is on the list.  If Britain can send terrorists who want to establish a terrorist plan agianst America how does President Trumps ban stop them?

I would say that instead of a useless ban the administration better get busy figuring this out instead.  What the long range plan is going to be to prevent terrorism and implement it ASAP.  Not four months down the road.

Trump has other things more important though.  Wire tapping.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.