Author Topic: Batty Barbara Streisand Blames Trump for Lack of Dietary Discipline  (Read 542 times)

rangerrebew

Batty Barbara Streisand Blames Trump for Lack of Dietary Discipline

March 6, 2017| by Donn Marten

Reigning Hollyweird diva and hardcore Hillary Clinton supporter Barbara Streisand has a problem and in typical knee-jerk liberal fashion is blaming it all on President Donald Trump.

According to Babs she has been porking out ever since her world was crushed by Hillary’s unexpected election loss and rather than accept personal responsibility for her expanding waistline she is pointing her fat fingers at Trump.

Streisand took to Twitter to whine:

http://downtrend.com/donn-marten/batty-barbara-streisand-blames-trump-for-lack-of-dietary-discipline
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 07:01:30 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline r9etb

Re: Batty Barbara Streisand Blames Trump for Lack of Dietary Discipline
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 07:49:25 pm »
According to Babs she has been porking out ever since her world was crushed by Hillary’s unexpected election loss and rather than accept personal responsibility for her expanding waistline she is pointing her fat fingers at Trump.

She's not a snowflake -- she's an entire avalanche.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2017, 08:00:42 pm »
She's not a snowflake -- she's an entire avalanche.
And a mighty big, growing one at that.

The tired 'Bush's fault' excuse any lib will throw out to see if it will stick to the wall.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

rangerrebew

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2017, 11:04:23 pm »
She was known for flying in her favorite hot dogs from some place in NYC which is unusual for such tree hugger.  Anyone who follows diets knows that tube steaks are not gentle on the waist line.  Really, I could care less what she claims, I just think its funny to view all the stupid, ignorant, brainless claims of liberals.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2017, 11:39:37 pm »
Fat, Ignorant and Ugly is no way to go through life Babs, even if you can sing! ****slapping