Author Topic: President Trump owes Mark Levin a debt of gratitude  (Read 725 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
President Trump owes Mark Levin a debt of gratitude
« on: March 06, 2017, 01:54:42 pm »
March 6, 2017
President Trump owes Mark Levin a debt of gratitude
By Ed Straker

Just a week ago, President Trump was embattled. Democrats were lining up to go before cameras to ask, "Did [Trump associate X] meet with the Russians?  When?  What did they say?  We need a full investigation!"

Trump was clearly on the defensive.

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/03/president_trump_owes_mark_levin_a_debt_of_gratitude.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Just_Victor

Re: President Trump owes Mark Levin a debt of gratitude
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 02:01:13 pm »
Considering Levin was a reluctantly converted #neverTrump-er, it's interesting that he's the one busting this whole mess open.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2017, 02:06:33 pm »
Levin is bringing the situation to the surface, but proving it, having it investigated without leftist influence is quite another.  Nothing is going to happen to Bammy, Jarret, Lynch or anyone else as a result.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2017, 02:09:18 pm »
Considering Levin was a reluctantly converted #neverTrump-er, it's interesting that he's the one busting this whole mess open.

Mr. Levin's hatred of Obama is a tad more than the mere contempt he has for Trump.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2017, 02:17:17 pm »

Truth should trump emotion.

Offline endicom

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2017, 02:20:05 pm »
"He asked himself a simple question: how did the media and Democrats know that Trump associates had talked to the Russians, however innocuous the contacts may have been?"

Same question I've been asking. It's too obvious a question so there's probably a yet better question.

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2017, 02:21:09 pm »
Truth should trump emotion.

That was my thinking too.  Somehow, I think Levin isn't in this for the sake of Trump.

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2017, 02:21:24 pm »

He's not busting squat open.

He's telling fans what they want to hear because its how he makes his money.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2017, 02:51:39 pm »
"He asked himself a simple question: how did the media and Democrats know that Trump associates had talked to the Russians, however innocuous the contacts may have been?"

Same question I've been asking. It's too obvious a question so there's probably a yet better question.

Don't we routinely spy on Russian communications?  If so (and I think that's not only expected by demanded), then we'd obviously be hearing both sides of the communication, and know with whom the Russians were speaking.

Isn't that the answer?

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2017, 03:18:08 pm »
The way things are in DC now, Schumer would call for an investigation if you were merely a fan of Warren Zevon (hint: first verse of Lawyers, Guns, & Money).
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline endicom

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2017, 03:37:45 pm »
Don't we routinely spy on Russian communications?  If so (and I think that's not only expected by demanded), then we'd obviously be hearing both sides of the communication, and know with whom the Russians were speaking.

Isn't that the answer?

I think that's one way they get around the law. If you're doing business with someone suspected of doing illicit business elsewhere then they tap you by tapping the other party. They that way learn much about you.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2017, 06:37:52 pm »
He's not busting squat open.

He's telling fans what they want to hear because its how he makes his money.
No argument, but isn't that a kind of a Captain Obvious observation, isn't that true for every entertainer and politician?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 06:42:06 pm by GtHawk »

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2017, 07:36:48 pm »
The great one makes a cogent, compelling case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91fNfGjZdM0
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?