Author Topic: Here’s the List: More Than a Dozen Proven Victims of Obama’s Many Wiretaps  (Read 4064 times)

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Wait...I said that?
Ummm...don't think I said that either.

How does any of that...or you putting words in my mouth answer what I asked? 

Oh wait that's right...gotta deflect from the truth of what I posted because it doesn't fit the pitchfork and torches mentality of getting even and counting coup for 8 years of perceived and/or real injustices and personal slights.

Revenge is more important than anything else.

You do realize the Dems are counting on this mentality from us don't you?  Or do you not care?

I asked questions. I used the ? mark to ask what YOU think is the proper thing to do in light of the uncovering of potential criminal activity under color of authority.

Can we have a respectful dialogue? My post was not intended to "put words in your mouth". 

Offline LonestarDream

Let's not forget Obama wiretapped US elected officials.....'

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-wiretapping-of-israelis-scoops-up-talks-with-members-of-congress/2015/12/30/a341beae-af26-11e5-9ab0-884d1cc4b33e_story.html?utm_term=.895bd6586ab8

Good find @Frank Cannon .  We need to find the stuff where Obama was spying on Fienstein. She was incensed at the CIA

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), also appearing on Fox News, said he was “appalled” to learn that members of Congress had been caught up in the net cast by the NSA, National Security Agency, and he called for more “targeted surveillance” and more controls on the agency.
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline LonestarDream

I asked questions. I used the ? mark to ask what YOU think is the proper thing to do in light of the uncovering of potential criminal activity under color of authority.

Can we have a respectful dialogue? My post was not intended to "put words in your mouth".

Exactly.  We seek contributions from members, not belittlement 'schtick'

Offline LonestarDream

"Revenge is more important than anything else."

It is more about de-fusing our political opponents so they can not continue to harm us.

Wont happen until we send some folks to jail for abusing their power. 

Do you agree with Schumer  and Pelosi that Sessions should resign.?  I only ask, because your comments lend animating sentiments to these outcomes.

Wait...I said that?
Ummm...don't think I said that either.

How does any of that...or you putting words in my mouth answer what I asked? 

Oh wait that's right...gotta deflect from the truth of what I posted because it doesn't fit the pitchfork and torches mentality of getting even and counting coup for 8 years of perceived and/or real injustices and personal slights.

Revenge is more important than anything else.

You do realize the Dems are counting on this mentality from us don't you?  Or do you not care?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Your questions had nothing to do with what I said.

But that's what you did.

Yes we can have respectful dialogue.  Can we stick to what I addressed as being a real problem if we continue to chase rabbits down every hole as opposed to trying to do meaningful things to repeal 8 years of Obama?

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline LonestarDream

Obama , Schumer and Jarrett are not rabbit holes.  They are existential threats to the conservative agenda.

We can just respectfully disagree on this point

Schumer wants to stop the wall, will he resign over Lukiol connections?

Your questions had nothing to do with what I said.

But that's what you did.

Yes we can have respectful dialogue.  Can we stick to what I addressed as being a real problem if we continue to chase rabbits down every hole as opposed to trying to do meaningful things to repeal 8 years of Obama?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
"Revenge is more important than anything else."

It is more about de-fusing our political opponents so they can not continue to harm us.

Trying to investigate 3 and 4 year old issues is not "de-fusing" anything.  It's picking scabs and taking focus off the big picture.

Wont happen until we send some folks to jail for abusing their power.

Last time that happened IIRC was James Trafficant. And that was only because he would bash his own party on a regular basis.  Otherwise...Dems tend to applaud and promote their offenders.

You're severely fooling yourself and setting yourself up for failure if you think any politician from either side will get sent to jail for abusing power in D.C.

It's a fools errand in light of the truly important things that need to be done.

Do you agree with Schumer  and Pelosi that Sessions should resign.?  I only ask, because your comments lend animating sentiments to these outcomes.

No I don't think Sessions should resign...he made the smart play on this.

Your reading comprehension and interpretation of words...sucks.  Seriously.  Only you could read that crap into what I said.

Tends to happen with hyper partisan cheer leaders.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Obama , Schumer and Jarrett are not rabbit holes.  They are existential threats to the conservative agenda.

We can just respectfully disagree on this point

Schumer wants to stop the wall, will he resign over Lukiol connections?

How does going after any of them with time and money wasting investigations help us achieve the goal of:

a) securing the borders

b) fighting Islamic terrorism

c) reviving an economy that has suffered through 8 years of Liberal policies

d) reducing the bureaucracy

e) reducing government spending and debt

f) energy independence

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Exactly.  We seek contributions from members, not belittlement 'schtick'

I don't recall @don-o  in all the years he and I have debated both here and at FR...needing any boot strap clingers to jump to his defense.

Just sayin...

Offline Victoria33

How often does a request to FISA get denied?  According to google searches it runs about .03% are denied.  None in 2014 or 2015 were denied.
@driftdiver

The NSA isn't going to put their number of requests for surveillance denied out in the public.  The FISA court isn't going to give them permission to tap individuals unless there is probable cause for doing it.  Obama couldn't tell the NSA to tap someone because he doesn't like him/her.  Wickileaks (sp) can write anything but that doesn't mean it is true.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Obama couldn't tell the NSA to tap someone because he doesn't like him/her.

Proof please.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline LonestarDream

"Your reading comprehension and interpretation of words...sucks.  Seriously."

There you go again.  Attacking members.   Not questioning whether this tactic works for you, because it probably does.

Once again, The liberal media , Obama, Schumer and the shadow government are CURRENT adversaries . 

And they were quite EFFECTIVE gaining Sessions recusal.  Being willfully blind of these issues endangers the conservative cause.

Trying to investigate 3 and 4 year old issues is not "de-fusing" anything.  It's picking scabs and taking focus off the big picture.

Last time that happened IIRC was James Trafficant. And that was only because he would bash his own party on a regular basis.  Otherwise...Dems tend to applaud and promote their offenders.

You're severely fooling yourself and setting yourself up for failure if you think any politician from either side will get sent to jail for abusing power in D.C.

It's a fools errand in light of the truly important things that need to be done.

No I don't think Sessions should resign...he made the smart play on this.

Your reading comprehension and interpretation of words...sucks.  Seriously.  Only you could read that crap into what I said.

Tends to happen with hyper partisan cheer leaders.

Offline LonestarDream

any boot strap clingers

Another nasty ad-hominem attack .  Your cred goes down with each one.

I don't recall @don-o  in all the years he and I have debated both here and at FR...needing any boot strap clingers to jump to his defense.

Just sayin...

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Proof please.

Not that @Victoria33 can't answer this for herself...but I happened to have a couple responses to this handy as I was reading up on the subject this morning.

The National Security Act of 1947 for one...and the 4th Amendment is another reason why the President can't jsut order the NSA to wiretap individual American citizens.

Offline LonestarDream

I told you that Schumer is going after the wall in the senate.

Are you denying that?

How does going after any of them with time and money wasting investigations help us achieve the goal of:

a) securing the borders

b) fighting Islamic terrorism

c) reviving an economy that has suffered through 8 years of Liberal policies

d) reducing the bureaucracy

e) reducing government spending and debt

f) energy independence

Offline LonestarDream

Proof please.

Obama DID go after people he did not like.  The israeli PM.  All under the color of authority.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
any boot strap clingers

Another nasty ad-hominem attack .  Your cred goes down with each one.

I have found over the years that people that get focused on nothing burgers like this...really don't have anything important to add to the debate.  They just want to stir the pot then cry victim when someone responds to their jabs.

I asked you a legitimate question and you focus on this.

Tells me all I need to know.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Obama DID go after people he did not like.  The israeli PM.  All under the color of authority.

And the Israelis spy on us.  Churchill spied on us.  We spied on allies as well.  Welcome to the world of a spy agency.

The PM of Israel is not a U.S. citizen.  That was the topic at hand and the question that was being answered.

Focus please.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I told you that Schumer is going after the wall in the senate.

Are you denying that?

Your response has nothing to do with what I asked about or the issue of people getting distracted by shint objects and not concentrating on the real issues.

Offline LonestarDream

But Obama, Jarrett, Lynch and others DID.

Both in letter and spirit of these laws you cite. 

Additionally, the apparatchiks in Obama's deep state, CONTINUE to spy on and leak damaging policy formation discussions .

So we want a grand jury.

The National Security Act of 1947 for one...and the 4th Amendment is another reason why the President can't jsut order the NSA to wiretap individual American citizens.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Not that @Victoria33 can't answer this for herself...but I happened to have a couple responses to this handy as I was reading up on the subject this morning.

The National Security Act of 1947 for one...and the 4th Amendment is another reason why the President can't just order the NSA to wiretap individual American citizens.

I find that the President can request anything they want. Sometimes a wiretap is just a matter of finding the right judge.
The President can ask for anything and he has the ability to make it difficult on anyone who doesn't comply. He can also hide behind "plausible deniability" by claiming he can't do what got done. I am not naive. I believe a President with a cooperative media can do just about anything, especially if he believes he won't get caught.
There is no doubt in my mind that Obama could have requested a wiretap if he so desired.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline LonestarDream

Nope.  The topic is INAPPROPRIATE wire tapping, to include illegal wiretapping.

Lots of damage was done to German and Israeli relations by reckless Obama wiretapping.

And the Israelis spy on us.  Churchill spied on us.  We spied on allies as well.  Welcome to the world of a spy agency.

The PM of Israel is not a U.S. citizen.  That was the topic at hand and the question that was being answered.

Focus please.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98

Just sayin...

OMG!!!

You are WAY over the top and out of line here. Not sure how the sliding scale on personal attack is working here these days; seems to be pretty loose.

Offline LonestarDream

Which is exactly what happened with the FISA panel of three, to include the corrupt ninth circuit judge , who is still there.

POST of the WEEK!

I find that the President can request anything they want. Sometimes a wiretap is just a matter of finding the right judge.
The President can ask for anything and he has the ability to make it difficult on anyone who doesn't comply. He can also hide behind "plausible deniability" by claiming he can't do what got done. I am not naive. I believe a President with a cooperative media can do just about anything, especially if he believes he won't get caught.
There is no doubt in my mind that Obama could have requested a wiretap if he so desired.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 03:30:10 pm by LonestarDream »

Offline LonestarDream

It is de rigueur, @don-o  .  Proof that we never truly graduate from high school.

:silly:

OMG!!!

You are WAY over the top and out of line here. Not sure how the sliding scale on personal attack is working here these days; seems to be pretty loose.