Author Topic: Trump resumes Twitter attacks on Obama over Russia  (Read 388 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Trump resumes Twitter attacks on Obama over Russia
« on: March 05, 2017, 05:05:32 pm »

President Trump continued his Twitter assault on Barack Obama on Sunday, this time scrutinizing his ancestor’s association with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“Who was it that subtly said to Russian President, “Disclose to Vladimir that after the decision I’ll have greater adaptability?” Trump said a day after he charged Obama — without proof — of wiretapping him amid a year ago’s presidential race.

Obama, who denied approving wiretaps on anyone and would be kept by law from doing as such regardless, made the “adaptability” remark amid an exchange with then-Russian President Dmitri Medvedev in front of the 2012 race. It came regarding talks over a proposed rocket safeguard framework.

The assaults on Obama come in the midst of examinations of any contacts between Trump, his partners and Russians who may have been included in endeavors to impact a year ago’s presidential race.

http://globalnews.ca/news/3288696/donald-trump-obama-twitter/?sf60275195=1
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Trump resumes Twitter attacks on Obama over Russia
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 05:06:49 pm »
"his ancestor's"

:silly:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Trump resumes Twitter attacks on Obama over Russia
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 05:08:56 pm »