Author Topic: General Officer Assignments  (Read 857 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
General Officer Assignments
« on: March 03, 2017, 03:45:22 pm »
Brig. Gen. Paul W. Tibbets IV, commander, 509th Bomb Wing, Air Force Global Strike Command, Whiteman Air Force Base, Missouri, to vice commander, Headquarters Air Force Global Strike Command, Barksdale Air Force Base, Louisiana.

Yes he is the grandson of this guy:

In between my active duty stints, every October I'd volunteer at the Confederate Air Force AirSho in my hometown of Midland, Texas.  The elder BG Tibbets would come over from Roswell to sign his book and even got to take a couple flights in the last flying B-29 named FiFi.

One year...I want to say it was 1999 maybe 2000 I met his grandson, Tibbets IV who was a major at the time flying B-2's over Bosnia.  The CAF made him an honorary Colonel.

Interesting to note that BG Tibbets IV last command before the new position at Barksdale AFB, is the same unit his grandfather commanded when he flew the Enola Gay over Nagasaki.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Suppressed

Re: General Officer Assignments
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 04:26:20 pm »
That's great!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn