Author Topic: Obama Engineered an Obama-Friendly Lawyer to Succeed Sessions In Case Sessions Had to Recuse Himself  (Read 1079 times)

Offline endicom

Ace of Spades HQ
Ace
Mar. 3, 2017

On his way out the door, Obama also rewrote the line of succession in cases where the AG recuses himself. (I didn't know there was such a previously-planned chain of succession.)

He specifically wrote one senior guy out of the succession, and re-routed the succession to go right to his friendlies.

>

Right now, Trump basically has a staff of paid assassins cooking his meals for him.

More... http://acecomments.mu.nu/?post=368695

Offline Rivergirl

Can't you just see it now.  DT has to fire the man who is taking over for Sessions in the matter of RUSSIA.
The smartest man in the world, with the biggest brain, and surrounded by the smartest people on earth........has been snookered.

Offline Suppressed

Can't you just see it now.  DT has to fire the man who is taking over for Sessions in the matter of RUSSIA.
The smartest man in the world, with the biggest brain, and surrounded by the smartest people on earth........has been snookered.

Eight-dimensional chess, don'tcha know.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline endicom

In this case, not snookered but set up.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Agreed.  Nothing funny about this.  You may not care for the current president, but this ain't funny.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Trump was tricked by the rats?  I guess he is a Republican.

Offline endicom

Trump was tricked by the rats?  I guess he is a Republican.

If a booby trap is a trick.

geronl

ridiculous

Trump will appoint the next AG if Sessions go down

Offline skeeter

ridiculous

Trump will appoint the next AG if Sessions go down
This is about Session's recusal, not replacement. As long as he stays an Obama slug will be in charge of the investigation. If Trump lets him go then they win anyway.

Offline LonestarDream

(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
This is about Session's recusal, not replacement. As long as he stays an Obama slug will be in charge of the investigation. If Trump lets him go then they win anyway.

Not so!  As I understand it Session's deputy is schedule d to be confirmed next Tuesday. When that happens the Obama lackey is HISTORY!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LonestarDream

Not so!  As I understand it Session's deputy is schedule d to be confirmed next Tuesday. When that happens the Obama lackey is HISTORY!

Makes sense to me.  Trump needs to clean them ALL out.
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline endicom

I hope that's right.

Offline Rivergirl

If DT has been paying  attention, rather than getting into stupid twitter fights, and finding ways to get us to pay for his Mar a Largo vacations every week he might have noticed what was going on around him.
He thought he could wave his wand and everyone leftover from the O administration would fall into his line.

Well, some didn't want a politician and they got a big mouthed con man.
All this is on DT and he can blame fake news, and now Obama, all he wants but as in the primaries, there is always chaos in his wake.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
If DT has been paying  attention, rather than getting into stupid twitter fights, and finding ways to get us to pay for his Mar a Largo vacations every week he might have noticed what was going on around him.
He thought he could wave his wand and everyone leftover from the O administration would fall into his line.

Well, some didn't want a politician and they got a big mouthed con man.
All this is on DT and he can blame fake news, and now Obama, all he wants but as in the primaries, there is always chaos in his wake.

The rubes will just never believe trump is at fault for anything.