Author Topic: Donald Trump’s election victory is driving 'domestic terrorism' in the US, says Homeland Security report  (Read 411 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Donald Trump’s election victory is driving “domestic terrorism” in the US that is expected to continue amid anger over issues including gun control and abortion, officials have warned.

A field report by the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) intelligence branch and analysts in North Carolina found that negative adverts and political rhetoric during the campaign “contributed to the incitement” of violent and criminal incidents.

The unclassified report, obtained by The Intercept and seen by The Independent, listed events including post-election rioting in Portland and vandalism in Washington on inauguration day.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-election-victory-domestic-terrorism-us-homeland-security-report-department-a7609071.html

When obama was elected I figured the country was headed straight down the tube. Did I burn down the house? No. Dammit.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline goatprairie

In short, let's not make them mad....they might do something awful like say....oh, I don't know....crash airliners into  several NYC skyscrapers and kill thousands of people.  The "expert" who offered that suggestion should be fired yesterday.